PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Weapons

Javier_Von_Fenrir
Dec 15, 2002, 02:59 PM
I'm not sure if this has been asked or not but, I need to know what are the requirements for making the Dark Bridge, Dark Meteor, and Dark Flow. I , by chance, was able to obtian the DNA item.

I know to make the Dark Flow I'll need one of the 10 Star Flowens but I'm not sure what make.

Can you guys tell me what is required to make each Dark Weapon? I've been out of PSO boards for monthes and have no idea how to make them.

Reenee
Dec 15, 2002, 03:17 PM
Let's see...

Dark Flow just requires any 10-Star Flowen's you can get your hands on. 'Nuff said.

Dark Meteor requires a regular shot-type gun that's fully grinded, I think. Though, depending on which shot you use, the level requirement for your character is also required. Say, if you had a regular Shot (the ones you'd find in Normal Ruins...the first one you'll use), and you grinded it to its maximum (um, yeah, it IS a waste of Grinders http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif), the level requirement to use the DNA is low (I think Level 100). But if you had, say, an Arms, the level of your character to create the item goes higher (130 I suppose).

I don't know what you use for the Dark Bridge. It was either a Cane-type or Rod-type weapon. The same rules apply as if you were making the Dark Meteor.

Javier_Von_Fenrir
Dec 15, 2002, 04:12 PM
Are there any avadatanges to using higher lvl Shot weapons? Or did ST put that lil feaure in just for kicks?

dj_dan
Dec 15, 2002, 05:34 PM
Javier, just so you don't get on the wrong track, everything said in the previous post has not been confirmed.
No one knows for certain how to make these weapons.
The people who did make these weapons are not spreading around the knowledge.