PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any hints for a FOneweral agains Dark Falz in Ha

Annoy
Dec 15, 2002, 03:38 PM
bleah...I slaughtered him in Normal mode easily when I was level 28. Now I'm 35, and ready to go take Falz on. But I want to be sure, I'm good enough to take him. I've been going by a sort of rule "10 levels above my HUmar, when I go to fight a boss" but I'm tired of training http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Muku6
Dec 15, 2002, 04:46 PM
Hm I don't use one, so I'm honestly unsure how it plays. I've always used a FOmarl, so I'm sure they have their differences. But, with a FOmarl, I wouldn't recommend anyone under 50 or so to take him on in Hard mode. His Grants attack would take me just enough life to get up and heal. I beat him at 49 and he leveled me to 50. Hope this can give some kind of help though.

Lileya
Dec 15, 2002, 05:23 PM
Hmm you should at least get 8~10 more lvls and some resist/light and this hp unit that boost by 10 to be able to survive him, though if you get dragon/hp unit and resist/holy then you could fight him now.

MalambisBZ
Dec 15, 2002, 05:28 PM
All I can suggest is get a non elemental shield (plasma, ice, flame) and get as many general/hp or dragon/hp (if you can find them). Or you could wear a ice barrier and put a resist/burning or whatever. Just don't wear plasma barrier, because he doesn't use lightning. But the hp units are critical. I'm not sure if they will be enough to save you from his rain of death, but they might. So, scape dolls are your best bet.

If you can survive his elemental attacks but not his rain of death, you might be able to kill him before the dolls run out.