PDA

View Full Version : OBJECTION! vs Healing Touch! [A PW and TC Fan Thread]

-Ryuki-
Jun 5, 2007, 12:39 AM
"Hold it!" What kind of thread is this, exactly? Just a thread that's made for fans of Phoenix Wright, and/or Trauma Center. I love the games both, very much. Honestly, there's no way you can love the DS if you don't have either of the games (or both!) in your collection. That's my opinion. Anyway! Who else loves the man in blue, (or white, for TC fans)?!

Weeaboolits
Jun 5, 2007, 12:41 AM
I have not played either. :/

-Ryuki-
Jun 5, 2007, 03:54 AM
Ronin, you need to play more games other than Pokemon. It's not healthy for you XD

UnderscoreX
Jun 5, 2007, 04:24 AM
Love Trauma Center, never played Phoenix Wright.
And using a second stylus in TC just makes it that much more fun.

RFB
Jun 5, 2007, 04:49 AM
Phoenix Wright is the only reason I havent sold my Nintendo DS yet. I probably will once I play PW3, since they're changing main character for PW4 meh >_> stupid Capcom.

-Ryuki-
Jun 5, 2007, 05:30 AM
Well, there's reason. It takes place 7 years later.
Now, I don't remember which one it was, but Phoenix ends up in jail,
and someone's his defense attorney. (Don't remember if it's PW3 or PW4 that
this takes place).

And I love Trauma Center, too. It's a shame that it doesn't get enough attention
as PW does. u_u

RFB
Jun 5, 2007, 05:36 AM
That whole PHoenix is in jail thing sounds like PW4.

And sure, happens godonlyknowshowmanyyearslater. But it wont be the same without Phoenix Wright, and I bet we wont see Franziska or Edgeworth anymore either.

-Ryuki-
Jun 5, 2007, 06:07 AM
It's 7 years later. I saw the trailer for PW4, and.. yeah.

Weeaboolits
Jun 5, 2007, 08:05 AM
On 2007-06-05 01:54, RyukiZero wrote:
Ronin, you need to play more games other than Pokemon. It's not healthy for you XDI'd love to get more games, but to be completely honest, I just don't have the money. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

-Ryuki-
Jun 5, 2007, 12:34 PM
Go work at McDonald's. They're always hiring and it's really a not-so-bad first job.
Looks good on a Resume.

Zelutos
Jun 5, 2007, 01:43 PM
TAKE THAT! Yeah, i like Phoenix Wright :3

Sinue_v2
Jun 5, 2007, 04:26 PM
I haven't played either one yet. You can't find PW in this area, and I plan on getting TC when I get my Wii. The idea of Trauma Center really intrigues me - and I wonder how close to home it hit with the Life and Death series of PC games.

-Ryuki-
Jun 5, 2007, 05:30 PM
Ah, let me make it better for you. Trauma Center is basically an Anime, with the ability
to interact. Set in semi-first-person-view, you play as Dr. Stiles and try to find an answer
to the epidemic known as GUILT.

Phoenix Wright is a really tough game to find in stores, and you're honestly better off
buying it online. That's being honest.

RFB
Jun 6, 2007, 03:14 AM
cant find the game or dont have the money? easy! Haxxor the DS! mine is! =P

NPCMook
Jun 6, 2007, 05:17 AM
Pfft... why bother risking the destruction of hacking a DS... just get a Super Card or something

EDIT: Phoenix Wrong (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQZFwBRAvyk&mode=related&search=)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NPCMook on 2007-06-06 11:31 ]</font>

-Ryuki-
Jun 6, 2007, 04:58 PM
You mean a Flash Card? Never heard of a Super Card >.>;

RFB
Jun 6, 2007, 05:58 PM
On 2007-06-06 03:17, NPCMook wrote:
Pfft... why bother risking the destruction of hacking a DS... just get a Super Card or something

Uuuhhh thats exactly what I have. Flashed Nintendo DS fat system, using a SuperCard SD with a 1GB SD card.

And the "destruction risk" during the flashing is pretty laughable, to be honest. You need to drop the battery, have your power cut and the flash % to not have reached 3% to make it a paperweight.

Leviathan
Jun 7, 2007, 02:24 PM
Phoenix Wright all teh way!

Except in ther 4th one he has left his previous job to become an accomplished pianist in a resturaunt.

Oi, have the mighty have fallen. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

The game will never be the same.

AC9breaker
Jun 7, 2007, 03:34 PM
Trauma Center is a good game but it can't compare to Phoenix Wright. The Story in Trauma Center was really really weak, and man I thought Squaresoft was bad with the videogame cliques. Anyway, Trauma Center is pretty freaking intense, but that really doesn't make up for the awesomness of Phoenix Wright.

Phoenix Wright was my biggest reason for getting a DS.

-Ryuki-
Jun 10, 2007, 01:48 AM
Sounds kind of awkward. Trauma Center had better gameplay, yet Phoenix Wright had better story.
...They should SO make a PW vs TC game <3

Treillerti
Jun 10, 2007, 04:37 PM
Trauma Center > Phoenix Wright. . In my opinion anyways. . I got Trauma Center for the Wii too . . keeps you up to speed. Now if only I could find a place to hire me with my S rank credentials *nod* "Loookie ! I S'd this video game. . Can I be a doctor now ?!"

-Ryuki-
Jun 11, 2007, 03:07 PM
Trei, you're weird >.>

Treillerti
Jun 11, 2007, 03:20 PM
Well, you're not the first to ackowledge me for that. Plus, as too why I like Trauma Center beats the hell outta me. I'd rather see people die and suffer than save them. *shrug* Video games make life complicated.

PrinceBrightstar
Jun 11, 2007, 03:36 PM
Igiari! Gyakuten Saiban 5 has been announced (http://www.dsfanboy.com/2007/05/22/gyakuten-saiban-5-confirmed/).

As for TC, I have yet to play it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2007-06-11 13:42 ]</font>

-Ryuki-
Jun 15, 2007, 02:44 PM
I beat the first Phoenix Wright the other day! Yay!
Now to re-purchase PW2 and beat it! >.<