PDA

View Full Version : TIPS!!!!

K-Dub
Jun 5, 2007, 07:07 PM
OK this is all about tips duhh what i mean is like tips for easy kills and like iteam drops easy iteams

Chris28
Jun 5, 2007, 07:18 PM
yeah....

K-Dub
Jun 5, 2007, 07:46 PM
an easy kill on a lilly is use a powerfull sword like a last surviver or dragon slayer it hits two times head and roots

Banish
Jun 5, 2007, 07:50 PM
Mechgun it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

K-Dub
Jun 5, 2007, 07:55 PM
well i need to get good ones any tips lol

SStrikerR
Jun 6, 2007, 06:17 AM
sry, i didnt think....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryan113 on 2007-06-06 18:16 ]</font>

Banish
Jun 6, 2007, 02:16 PM
The best part about PSO Tips is that you learn them, use them, and survive by them.

And of course, keep them to yourself, in secret heh heh heh!

T0m
Jun 6, 2007, 03:03 PM
On 2007-06-06 04:17, Ryan113 wrote:
wow........this is..........dumb. whoever needs tips should just learn it themselves, and sure, a sword works, if you need all those hits, but a waaaaay easier way is to shoot it. but..cmon get a grip, who here needs tips?

In fact many people here do, or did need tips at one point. And some were in need of tips without being aware of it.
On that note, my tip to you is to keep comments like that to yourself in the future. The original poster surely wasn't looking for insinuations like that.

K-Dub
Jun 6, 2007, 03:59 PM
thnk you t0m

K-Dub
Jun 6, 2007, 05:31 PM
what would be the best way to beat ultimate caves?

Ketchup345
Jun 6, 2007, 05:39 PM
What class are you?
HUmar? I's say use handguns and mechguns until you can melee there. Also, are you having problems hitting enemies?

Also, please use the edit button instead o double/multi-posting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2007-06-06 15:42 ]</font>

SStrikerR
Jun 6, 2007, 08:15 PM
well, fine, if he really needs it....deal with ob lilys first with mechguns, me? i do one attack, move a bit, another, another, and that usually kills them. as for the previously sharks, now they're hmm i forget theri name. but anyways, for them, since humars got no traps, id say mechgun em, run out, repeat, till they sstop doing mad dmg to you, then if u do enough to stun them with each attack, you could either:kill them all with a sword, but risk missing and getting slammed, or b: use a double saber,twin swords, or dagger type weapons and deal with them individually.

K-Dub
Jun 6, 2007, 08:48 PM
thnx guys im am a Humar and i need a good pair of mechs got and ideas?

SStrikerR
Jun 6, 2007, 08:50 PM
ill think of some mines tips and post em in the morn.yawn.

K-Dub
Jun 6, 2007, 08:54 PM
ok it mite take me a wile cause i have no good mechs

SStrikerR
Jun 7, 2007, 06:04 AM
ne ways, for good mechs, get a yellowboze to the mines in vh, there, the annoying flying robots drop mechs, rare ones. one time i found 2 in the same room. =D

anyways, for ult mines help, if your rabarta is lets say....15, like it should be around anyway, try and freeze the ground ones that punch you, then wail away, or you could try gizonde and fry them all. but if anything gets to close to you, whip out ur mechs, and shoot them. for the boss, mechs are almost needed.

and thisa worked for the dragon, but havent tested on the other bosses yet: slicers! against the dragon, if u stand at the head......geez it hurts them a lot.

Tweengo
Jun 8, 2007, 09:23 AM
Tip for the patient:- Reach level 152 and keep checking the weapons shop for Charge Vulcans http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif . Happy levelling.......for hours, and hours, and hours, and....

K-Dub
Jun 8, 2007, 11:14 AM
lol im only 75 rofl

K-Dub
Jun 9, 2007, 12:26 PM
o i have a gatling do you think it will work out ok?

otana_uk
Jun 9, 2007, 04:12 PM
i think skyly is the worst id for finding mechs..

just abuse jellan/zalure and get good at dodging and spotting none-moving blips on the radar= lilys.

forget guns and mechs - you are a hunter so i say do what you do best. any weap with multi-hit will see you through - don't give into your fear - charge into a room of badies and even if you die you will of learn't something about the attack patterns, etc. pretty soon you'll be running rings around them..

he who dares -wins lol

K-Dub
Jun 9, 2007, 04:25 PM
idk i dont have the time i need wepons and fast

SStrikerR
Jun 9, 2007, 09:22 PM
gatling? im on hard and have them lol, anyway, no worries, you'll get some mechs. and otana: umm, i dont think humars can do jellen and zalure......or am i missing out? if its pso +, u cant. if its another ver, i have no clue.

K-Dub
Jun 9, 2007, 10:08 PM
i can do those and what are better than gatlings?

otana_uk
Jun 10, 2007, 05:56 AM
if you are insitent on mechs (but they are not that great for a HUmar), then it dosn't matter what make they are (vulcans will only add a couple of ATCK points over gatlings), what matters is the special. Charge/Hell/Beserk can all be quite useful on guns.. but someone else might have better advive to which special might be best for you..

K-Dub
Jun 10, 2007, 10:47 AM
i think you have it right about the charge hell and beserker that makes sense

SStrikerR
Jun 10, 2007, 08:34 PM
oh, ok then, im not plus lol. vulcans are the yellow versions of mechs.

K-Dub
Jun 10, 2007, 09:15 PM
ok iv gotten the yellow sword and dags now where do i get those?

Kevino
Jun 11, 2007, 12:08 AM
GAH what ever happened to ppl being rangers! RAMAR! any way. Get ur self a good hand or mech gun i suggest red or the bravice has worked for me lately. You basically need the demo comet or the double cannon in my oppinion. for caves the boss will be weak to ... something sorry i dont caves at all but use a sword in any case i'd say the chain sawd' or the red sword either will work. armor go get an oran in to ult quik and then get your self a guard wave from pouilly slimes. the stand still is i think the best shield you can get offline for def and viridia can get this no prob in the ult temple. hmmmmm slots. god/body god/power (srry dont remember the name) and god/legs are basically useless in my mind just use ur mag. however using god/luck or god/arm can be a god send for some hu's just because, well HUs dont have very high ata in my oppinion and luck is VERY good. at max luck it's about 20% chance for crit. basically divide by 5 to get your percent. it may not seem like much when the percent is like 5% but remember how much you will hit and 1/20 times u'll get a crit hit. erm.. dont die, heal, jellen/zalure or shifta/deband mucho.... er... that's it for character tips. i might make an enemy thing later in here but mabey not... lol it depends on how hungry i am!

K-Dub
Jun 11, 2007, 09:28 AM
lol im really good on useing jellen and zalure

The_Bear753
Jun 12, 2007, 10:46 PM
Kill those bastard Ob Lilies first!

K-Dub
Jun 13, 2007, 08:42 AM
i know i hate those i get so mad when they kill me cause im going after vulmers, but when i go after them the vulmers kill me lol

Bezmor
Jun 16, 2007, 05:29 AM
HUmer Caves
-J/Z all
-when there are lilies keep something like gizonde or refoie costomized use it not just for crowd control but to stop all the lilies from using megid (even though your not a force use your TECHS!!
-when in a crowd or near try rebarta to maybe freeze some of them
-as mentioned your a HU though guns are usful your get higher potential playing as you were ment to i say use a sword. If you only hit 2 times not three you can amke it a way good for crowds (suggested sword Red sword chain sawd or dragon slayer)
-when there is one target only use a multi hit blade thats fast. such as Twin sabers or daggers (stag cutlry/twin brand/Cross Scar) this will do more damage faster (or use mechs though not melee for this its probly best choise)
-When its a nice big room go ahead and use the handgun to pick off guys at long range
-on caves boss
--Use slicer while hes in the water
--when he comes on the boat get lined up with his head-back up-and start using slicer finish combo- back up-start combo again-repeat till he gets off This make his tenticla thingys less liky to hit because your moving
--when he does the rock drop go into the back left corner of the boat

HUmar Mines
-Use a sword charge in -->J/Z-->take sword and slash at um if you get hit down get up heal and keep going if there arent that many guys use a mechs to try and knock the closest one down.
-only the flying guys
--when theres not many or only 1 or 2 use a multi hit weapon to blast them away fast (twin saber dagger or mechs) when theres a lot use a sword or a slicer)
--when you want to get them down use Rafoie
--avoid getting sorounded by them]
Sinows-
--they are hard kill as fast as possible
--dont get sorounded
--watch out for the jump see it coming and move
-Baranz
--kill ASAP find your own way to kill HUmars arent that good against um mechs from behind or 6 hit combo weapon
Boss
--on first stage only worry about pillars use mechs/or 6 hit combo weapon
--on second stage dont get cought by his trap thing unless you have a lot of HP use a slicer on him

Over all HUmar advice
Get a good sword and single target weapon that hits 6 times
get a decent pair of mechs for throwing out mass damage at mid range
use jellen and zlure on everythign
dont be a fagaty HU/RAmar and use handguns and mechs only its ineffeicient and lame (if you find your self doing that recreate your guy toi a RAmar)

AlexCraig
Jun 16, 2007, 06:46 AM
I may have to use that mines knowledge for my HUmar. Could come in handy.

K-Dub
Jun 16, 2007, 11:33 AM
yea thnx for the advice but i have no mechs and i dont want to create another acc

Banish
Jun 16, 2007, 01:26 PM
To dodge Vol Opt's ver. 2 Megid-like Trap Beam, try avoid running around Vol Opt ver. 2, and try to run in front of it, in small circles. That works for me.

Eco
Jun 16, 2007, 01:37 PM
here is a tip NEVER go into ultimate with a cast unprepared with low accuracy

K-Dub
Jun 16, 2007, 04:50 PM
yea lol

Kevino
Jun 16, 2007, 09:02 PM
Here i will attempt to put up some RAmar enemy tips... PLEASE correct me if i r wrong and these are for ult so heh...

RAmar Forest

- please... do i have to?

- Caves-

-Vulmer type - kill... period they are the common enemy so not much thinking required
-Ob lillies - move around a lot. if you can do enough damage to recoil them then that's good. if you have a devil's weapon use the special (hitting) 2 times and they should suicide
-Assasins- they are pretty simple. If they charge you shoot them when they are charging to stop them not before, and dont get frozen by them
-slimes- hit them hard when they come up
-Boss- Use a shot or techs either should work but a good shot seems (to me) work better

-Mines-
Gilchich- shoot it about 3 times and switch enemies. the frozen shooter or snow queen are REALLY good for these. Because they dont get knocked down freezing them will basically be just as good (then again it's REALLY good ne where...)
Sinows- shoot them and if possible take the hits, they swing 2 sets before jumping back.
canabin/canune- pretty basic but my stragegy is take out the closest one then go for the middle, switch to shot or tech and hit the suiciders for exp
baranz- again freeze them. they can do mucho damage if they hit w/ all missiles but other wise w/ enough def you should be fine
-boss1 ignore the screen and take out the pods. You CAN use a mech but i suggest a rifle because you can get 2 hards off where as mechs can get mabey 1 and a half
-boss2 use a shot

-Ruins-
i cant really put ne thing here sorry i dont do ruins much ne more... if some one want's to add in please do

K-Dub
Jun 16, 2007, 09:56 PM
im a humar lol not usefull

Kevino
Jun 16, 2007, 09:58 PM
i know but this just says TIPS so i'm sorry for going off track but if ne one looks here for RAmar for some reason there it is... you technically could use this just replace rifle w/ handgun and shot w/ sword... lol

EDIT: you could make a RAmar seeing how it IS better... well in my oppinion

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kevino on 2007-06-16 19:59 ]</font>

K-Dub
Jun 16, 2007, 10:08 PM
ok thats cool

ok i think im going to hunt for vulcans any good spots for a skyly?

Mod edit: Remember the http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/edit.gif Edit Post button? It's a lot of fun to use it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: T0m on 2007-06-18 08:49 ]</font>

K-Dub
Jun 27, 2007, 02:30 PM
im all over the vulcons now so if you all know any spots where i can find them i will be happy o yea im a skyly

narc
Jun 27, 2007, 04:28 PM
Mmm... I love mechs, shame HUmars get crap ATA
Easiest mech to get is a Vise, although I'm quite partial to the Justys for their freeze... I've not tried the ones after them (since they used to be RA only in the old PSO and I've not found any in BB yet)

Is it just me or have they improved the mechs by SO much from the old version? If I remember, the old game counted all 3 bullets of each attack as 1 attack, so if it misses, all 3 miss. Now the bullets are considered seperate, and makes mechs so freaking good at stopping anything. Phew, I love'em.

Oh, and if you can get one, holy ray. Loved holy rays, great combo weapon

Kevino
Jul 2, 2007, 01:48 AM
You could get the combat. It adds luck and is easy to get if I remember correctly.

Banish
Jul 2, 2007, 04:56 PM
SKYLY doesn't aquire HOLY RAY, and it would take a long time for a HUmar to equip one.

The Combats seem liek a good choice, it add +10 Luck.

Kevino
Jul 3, 2007, 12:18 AM
Not to mention they paralyze and look really friggen cool!