PDA

View Full Version : What Online Games Are you Playing.

hana77
Jun 6, 2007, 04:03 AM
I thought it'd be interested to know what online games everyone is currently playing, so I can get into a few more.

Also pardon my English http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gifw.

I currently play:

FantaTennis (Really cool)
Granado Espada BETA (English Version known as Sword of New World?)
Ragnarok Online (PvP Servers)
Phantasy Star Online
Phantasy Star Universe
Total Annihilation
TA Spring

I want to try:

Ragnarok Online 2 BETA (so cute! <3)

RFB
Jun 6, 2007, 04:10 AM
Currently playing PSU and Gears of War.

Me and a friend are trying to sneak into the Ragnarok 2 BETA, but the registry page is being a bi***...

hana77
Jun 6, 2007, 04:14 AM
On 2007-06-06 02:10, RFB wrote:
Currently playing PSU and Gears of War.

Me and a friend are trying to sneak into the Ragnarok 2 BETA, but the registry page is being a bi***...

I understand!

Trying to get a KSSN number as well for someone who isn't a man is hard! ><

RFB
Jun 6, 2007, 04:25 AM
o_O? a KSSN for someone who isnt... what?

Anyway, there are ways to get your hands on valid KSSN numbers, but cant post them here, would probably get me a warning, temp ban or perma ban.

But there ARE ways. <_< >_>

Rubius-sama
Jun 6, 2007, 04:38 AM
On 2007-06-06 02:25, RFB wrote:

Isn't a man.

RFB
Jun 6, 2007, 04:56 AM
On 2007-06-06 02:38, Rubius-sama wrote:

On 2007-06-06 02:25, RFB wrote:

Isn't a man.

orly? >_> I know what hana wrote, but it just... I dont know, I dont get what it means.

It's hard for a woman and hana is a woman? why is it any harder for a woman? Is hana maybe a space alien or what? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Rubius-sama
Jun 6, 2007, 05:14 AM
Your gender is encoded into your KSSN in Korea. Since there are more males than females on the internet (especially when it comes to games), I guess that's why it would be more difficult to get a hold of a valid KSSN. I don't know...personally I didn't know gender made a difference in difficulty when it comes to obtainig a KSSN. And it doesn't necessarily have to be a female KSSN, it could be a male one. C'mon, this is the internet. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

There are KSSN generators out there, but when signing up for Korean beta games, the applications usually require you to enter the valid matching name of the KSSN holder. Getting a valid KSSN and and valid name can be difficult and generators won't help you there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rubius-sama on 2007-06-06 03:17 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rubius-sama on 2007-06-06 03:20 ]</font>

RFB
Jun 6, 2007, 05:20 AM
O_O

THAT'S IT! Thats the problem the website must be returning us! The effing gender! *Hugs Rubius*

RuneLateralus
Jun 6, 2007, 05:22 AM
WoW, WoW, and only WoW right now. And yet, I still haven't gotten to level 70. (http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Antonidas&n=Minas)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2007-06-06 03:24 ]</font>

RFB
Jun 6, 2007, 05:35 AM
WoW is crack (http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&n=Dalania)

bad crack (http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&n=Rauten)

Reaaaaaally bad crack (http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&n=Silara)

Wow, they still havent kicked my rogue&warrior from the guild o_O

Neith
Jun 6, 2007, 05:40 AM
Phantasy Star Universe (lol surprise)
Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst (not officially.)

Those I play most days, but I sometimes play:
Unreal Tournament 2004
Guild Wars (original game, none of this Factions/Nightfall crap)

Thinking about returning to Lineage II as well, but on official servers. Whether I do or not is another thing.

Kent
Jun 6, 2007, 09:10 AM
Just PSU and Shadowrun.

Both on the 360, that is.

Skuda
Jun 6, 2007, 09:17 AM
I've been playing Outside Online a lot lately. Been to busy with it to play any others. It's a lot of hard work, but the graphics are really something.

SpikeOtacon
Jun 6, 2007, 09:45 AM
On 2007-06-06 07:17, Skuda wrote:
I've been playing Outside Online a lot lately. Been to busy with it to play any others. It's a lot of hard work, but the graphics are really something.

I hear the trees are breathtaking. A little too much on the bloom lighting, though. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

As for me, I play PSU once in a blue moon. It's mostly Counter Strike: Source for me.

Dre_o
Jun 6, 2007, 11:24 AM
Hmm..

Phantasy Star Universe (gasp?)
Pokemon Diamond (yes, online)
C & C Renegade (yes, it STILL is online)
A little StarCraft (StarCraft 2's comin baby)

hana77
Jun 6, 2007, 01:12 PM
That is why I say, forgive my English.
Maybe you mis-understand.

WoW is really bad....really ><;

RuneLateralus
Jun 6, 2007, 01:19 PM
On 2007-06-06 11:12, hana77 wrote:
WoW is really bad....really ><;

Nowhere near as bad as Lineage. That game got really ridiculous.

Axispoint
Jun 6, 2007, 01:33 PM
-Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst
-WoW (evidentally once a month now >_< guess I'm a bit burned out, so a break can't hurt I guess)

That's really it, because I haven't been spending much time on the computer of late.

Solstis
Jun 6, 2007, 01:56 PM
WoW.

I don't have enough free time to allow another game into my life.

chaos89
Jun 6, 2007, 07:41 PM
anyone heard of "Cconquer"? its a free online game

hana77
Jun 6, 2007, 08:08 PM
Nope what is that like?

Oh, I forgot to add Pangya to the list!

DikkyRay
Jun 6, 2007, 08:11 PM
I used to play runescape (LOL) But i quit that for obvious reasons.
Then my best fiend told me of a free online game. A game (he said) that was the new PSO for him. I thought i would give it a try.
Last chaos-looked very very cool. UNofrtunatly, it took me like 20 minutes to figure out the menu, and how to create a character, then i played the game for 10 minutes, then exited and uninstalled it.
It was pretty much runescape with wee better graphics.

Weeaboolits
Jun 6, 2007, 08:13 PM
I'm offline.

However, I did play Gunz at a friend's house recently, it was pretty awesome, I was running around in boxers running on walls and stabbing everyone with my dagger, I was actually doing pretty well, and got accused of hacking. :/

NPCMook
Jun 6, 2007, 08:17 PM
its because most people in Gunz just run a bot during the night or something... then they just pretty much suck

Weeaboolits
Jun 6, 2007, 08:19 PM
I ran around mashing the stab button and doing wall flips, I eventually figured out that you could use the dagger to hang from walls, that was pretty cool, after that I stopped dying when I fell down pits. ;]

Kent
Jun 6, 2007, 08:33 PM
The problem with GunZ, is that all of the high-level play is populated by Flying Korean Shotgun Ninjas™, meaning that if you don't master the same technique, you're pretty much screwed out of advancing.

...And yes, I, too, verily dislike WoW.

Weeaboolits
Jun 6, 2007, 08:54 PM
I played WoW while I was at my friend's house too, it was okay, but not really my kind of game.

KodiaX987
Jun 6, 2007, 09:13 PM
-EVE Online
-Battlefield 2142

I need nothing else.

Ryno
Jun 6, 2007, 09:25 PM
Phantasy Star Universe & Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst

ABDUR101
Jun 6, 2007, 09:42 PM
I've been grinding a character in Wow, lvl 33 Dranei paladin. This is my last character, I'm not starting another until this guy gets to 40, and even then, any alts are pretty much going to be used as profession slave labor and mules.

Scrub
Jun 6, 2007, 10:32 PM
I have been playing WoW off and on for like, a year or something, and my highest character is like a level 43 mage. Even my friend who I let play my account sometimes has a higher level character than me, haha.

Right now I'm playing a level 33 Night Elf Priest. Usually I hate Night Elves and alliance in general, but the advent of the Blood Elves has forced me to forsake my precious Horde and roll up Alliance. Also, because Night Elves are no longer the worst race in WoW and I never really played one, I decided to try it out. So far I like it.

VanHalen
Jun 6, 2007, 11:01 PM
Currently I'm playing
Phantasy Star Universe
I just started Phantasy Star Online Blue burst(on servers that cannot be discussed)
I would play Fanta Tennis but I can't get it to run >.<

Almighty_Envy
Jun 6, 2007, 11:15 PM
PSU

Socom 3

Tony Hawks American Wasteland

and more i cant remeber =/

hana77
Jun 6, 2007, 11:20 PM
On 2007-06-06 21:01, VanHalen wrote:
Currently I'm playing
Phantasy Star Universe
I just started Phantasy Star Online Blue burst(on servers that cannot be discussed)

Awww
What's wrong with it?
Did you try the English patch?

VanHalen
Jun 7, 2007, 12:09 AM
On 2007-06-06 21:20, hana77 wrote:

On 2007-06-06 21:01, VanHalen wrote:
Currently I'm playing
Phantasy Star Universe

Awww
What's wrong with it?
Did you try the English patch?

Well the JP version does this weird gibberish message which is strange since my computer can show Japanese text. I can't find the English patch either ._. . I looked around but it doesn't seem like it's there for me to download.

Ketchup345
Jun 7, 2007, 12:57 AM
Guild wars is the only thing I play online (all campaigns). I may eventually get Command and Conquer 3 too.

Eihwaz
Jun 7, 2007, 02:55 AM
Pokemon Pearl, but I haven't played it in several days. I need to stop being so ambivalent about my unbeaten video games http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Dj_SkyEpic
Jun 7, 2007, 04:12 AM
PSU
Counter Strike: Source
Command and Conquers ( the whole set; red alert, yuri's revenge, 2, etc.)
PSO:BB
Day of defeat: Source
Half Life 2: Death Match

DurakkenX
Jun 7, 2007, 04:26 AM
PSU
CoX (off and on...)
EvE (off and on...)
Guild Wars: Faction (have but hardly played)
Pokemon: Diamond
Gears of War
Armored Core 4
Chrome Hounds (when I play more of it and gain enough parts to do so....)
I'd also play Enchanted Arms online battle mode, but noone else plays it so really can't
Any number of other titles that are free ^.^

Sinue_v2
Jun 7, 2007, 06:13 AM
Halo 3 Beta

That's about it for right now.

dreamXG
Jun 7, 2007, 12:06 PM
Hana is trolling here as well it seems.

Right now its just FantaTennis.
The odd PSU to gather some data.
And GE.

amtalx
Jun 7, 2007, 12:20 PM
PSO and PSU are the only online games I've ever played. Oh yea, I think I tried Tribes once...

Neith
Jun 7, 2007, 12:33 PM
On 2007-06-06 11:19, RuneLateralus wrote:
Nowhere near as bad as Lineage. That game got really ridiculous.

Lineage II is a decent game, provided you know people who play it. Unfortunately, it's on the scale of 'this will become your social life' if you want to get into the end-game. I personally think the PK system is a bit too punishing (for people who get PK'ed), but other than that, it's a pretty solid game.

I'd play it more if people I knew didn't play PSU. WoW never appealed to me whatsoever- I don't care for the cartoon-style character designs and/or the Warcraft universe.

Sayara
Jun 7, 2007, 12:48 PM
psu and sometimes o2jam.

Use to play djmax too.

DikkyRay
Jun 7, 2007, 01:22 PM
My god....
I miss WoW So freakin much.
Its boring if you just play it alone, but if your good friends play it....
Lets just say if it wasnt for PSU and my labtop crashing, i would be on it right now.....

Firocket1690
Jun 7, 2007, 04:37 PM
eh.

I play gunbound revolution on slow fridays. occasionally.

used to play Wc3 for DotA, but then a friend got his new laptop and I gave him my key. Now he's on -all- the time. I stopped playing when it reached ver 6.34 or so.

I recently got a hold of a PSO item generator. Lately, I've been modding new stuff for the hell of it. Creating items makes PSO fun again.

nurnurnur, what else. I tend not to play online 'cause y'know. people suck. That, and I need to finish Ys Origin one of these days. >_>;

I was about to hit submit, then remembered tetris. ds. of course, that's going to change in a few days when I buy planet puzzle challenge.

AC9breaker
Jun 7, 2007, 04:44 PM
PSU

Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

Dawn of War: Dark Crusade

Pokemon DS

-Crokar-
Jun 7, 2007, 05:11 PM
halo 3 beta
psu
pokemon pearl
not much else really mostly been playing offline stuff like guitar hero 2

Zelutos
Jun 7, 2007, 08:52 PM
Lost Planet! I love that game's online-ness.

Other than that...uhm...nothing.

Rubius-sama
Jun 8, 2007, 04:45 AM
I've been playin mostly Xbox 360, namely Shadowrun. Just finished Halo 3 beta. My copy of Crackdown ran into a little accident and no longer works =/

In the past year I played RF Online, PSU, and Planetside. Got bored of all three.

I took Guild Wars for a spin and it seemed fun. I might decide to pick it up the real game. Speaking of MMOs, I'm pretty much waiting on Age of Conan to come out later this year (or if I'm lucky, I'll get in the beta). http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kevino
Jun 11, 2007, 12:59 AM
I play Diablo II Lord of Destruction A LOT. I've not got a 99 yet but I've only been on for 2 or 3 months and I restarted 2 or 3 times.

Treillerti
Jun 11, 2007, 06:08 AM
Haha. . their's an online game. . that no one here plays. . PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE. . . k. . though I'm not serious about the PSU. . I am serious about the other. . Their's a game called "Tales of Pirates" It's free. . I just started but I've begun to play it more than PSU .. It's so-so like iRO. . 'cept with boats and stuff. Ahoy ! If anyone's interested, I'll post a link.

dreamXG
Jun 29, 2007, 03:43 AM
On 2007-06-11 04:08, Treillerti wrote:
Haha. . their's an online game. . that no one here plays. . PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE. . . k. . though I'm not serious about the PSU. . I am serious about the other. . Their's a game called "Tales of Pirates" It's free. . I just started but I've begun to play it more than PSU .. It's so-so like iRO. . 'cept with boats and stuff. Ahoy ! If anyone's interested, I'll post a link.

Sure, please do http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 29, 2007, 03:47 AM
Eh, he wrote that post 18 days ago.

Probably get a better response if you send him a PM. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif