View Full Version : hunting time?

SStrikerR
Jun 6, 2007, 06:47 AM
this is just for my friend, but anyway,how long do you think it will take me to find:guld,milla,frozen shooty. i have a bluefull,pinkal,yellowboze,viridia,skyly,greenill.

.....i checked, and apparantly i need a whitll. bah wtf. unless i go online again to do ttf on v.hard then ult, ill neva get a lv 1 to ult...well, yea i will, but there goes summer vacation.lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryan113 on 2007-06-06 04:52 ]</font>

cashizslick
Jun 6, 2007, 09:02 AM
It could happen at any time really.

A friend of mine (different server, legit drop rates), found Milla in a 1/2 LHS run last week. He said that he was only doing the quest to kill time while waiting for other people to setup a game, and then B00m, milla dropps.

It could happen at any time, just keep at it.

PSOgamer17
Jun 6, 2007, 10:22 AM
it would take about threee days of solid gameplay about 20hrs total to get a new character into ult. if you give him/ her addiquite stuff , my oran just got deleted on accident by my friend and i just right now he is in v. hard mines with only 15 GPH

Banish
Jun 6, 2007, 02:14 PM
Just outta the blue, it can drop. There really is nothing determining how long you play to get it. A fortunate "accident" in other words.

SStrikerR
Jun 6, 2007, 08:46 PM
well, for me to get a char into ult, it takes id say.....a week of nonstop lving, playing 2 and a half hrs a day to get there, considering how my hucast went...he's been used about 20 hrs, (left my gc on with him standing like an idiot in the caves, but he's only been played about 5 and a half hrs, and he's stuck in the mines.

not that i get bored with pso, but hes only lv 13 and it take me an hour to do the whole mines, if my estimate is right, and unless im with a friend, i dont do lvs that take me over an hour.