PDA

View Full Version : A conversation I had with my mother.

Skuda
Jun 6, 2007, 02:21 PM
My mom started talking to me on MSN the other night, asking about how my 3D character portfolio was going. Craziness persued. =.=

Mom:
How are the projects coming along?

Me:
My projects are good.
They’re coming along nicely.
I got some critiques today.
The only problem I have is that my female model's breasts weren't big enough.

Mom:
A critique from who?

Me:
Su (an art instructer)

Mom:
I suppose a guy told you that.

Me:
She’s a lady.

Mom:
Did u tell them that they won't droop when she gets old?

Me:
no?

Mom:
Does every character have to look like a Barbie doll?

Me:
She doesn’t' look like a Barbie.

Mom:
Did any one tell you that the men's parts were too small?

Me:
These characters are supposed to be stylized.

Mom:
Barbie doll just means an unrealistic female figure.

Me:
Nobody wants to look at ugly boobs.

Mom:
That’s why young girls stick their fingers down their mouths and throw up.

Me:
What does bulimia have to do with boob size?
My character is very natural looking. She just needed bigger breasts to fit her frame.

Mom:
It is the unrealistic figures the media puts out for females.

Me:
My character's figure is perfect for her job.
She's a smithy.

Mom:
Sex goddess

Me:
She has big shoulders and muscles.
Her hips are a little wider.
Her frame is a little thicker, but her breasts were too small for her frame.
That’s it.

Mom:
Most women with big shoulders & muscles don’t have big boobs - check out a woman's weightlifting site

Me:
No more moral discussions on how my model is posing a negative stereotype on women.

Mom:
Or athlete of any kind - boobs get in the way

Me:
They’re not that big!
Holy crap !!!! >XD

Mom:
You try running with big boobs bouncing up and down

Me:
She doesn't run! She swings a hammer!

Mom:
Then they swing under your armpit

Me:
Mom

BRA! >:O

Mom:
Just letting you know from a female perspective.
Iron bra?

Me:
XD
*rolling around on the floor*

This conversation was formatted for easier viewing and proper spelling.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skuda on 2007-06-06 17:00 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Jun 6, 2007, 02:23 PM
Interesting mom you have there Kuda.

Maridia
Jun 6, 2007, 02:31 PM
She's certainly a wench.

Dhylec
Jun 6, 2007, 02:45 PM
Heh, interesting conversation there Kudaman.

Dre_o
Jun 6, 2007, 02:59 PM
(chokes on food)...What the hell Kuda? That's one....disturbing..conversation. I can't imagine what life must've been like in your teenage years with a mom like that. Best of luck dude. Xp

ABDUR101
Jun 6, 2007, 03:02 PM
Atleast you can have an interesting discussion on things. Atleast your mother has a viewpoint and can toss in humor. She could have just not really given enough of a shit to ask about your projects. Be glad she takes an interest and atleast has her own opinion that she's willing to share.

AlexCraig
Jun 6, 2007, 03:53 PM
*struggles to hold in laughter*
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! XD

DikkyRay
Jun 6, 2007, 05:11 PM
hot.
Ok not really, that would be very awkward

ABDUR101
Jun 6, 2007, 06:03 PM
On 2007-06-06 12:59, Dre_o wrote:
(chokes on food)...What the hell Kuda? That's one....disturbing..conversation. I can't imagine what life must've been like in your teenage years with a mom like that. Best of luck dude. Xp

Oh please, that conversation is far from disturbing. I talk to my mom about things alot more explicit than that. That conversation with Kuda and his mom, there's nothing wrong with it, it wasn't disturbing and his mom did'nt have anything extremely far-fetched to say, she was just commenting and carrying on a conversation.

Skuda
Jun 6, 2007, 06:21 PM
You know Abdur, that's a really good point. Sure my mom can be an uptight pain sometimes, but it's nice to know that she's looking out for me. Albiet.. sometimes her craziness can be overwhelming. =_=

Jehosaphaty
Jun 6, 2007, 06:55 PM
A good conversation with your mother between the correlation of boob size and its effect on society is obviously a sign of a healthy mother-son relationship. ( http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif ) My mother says things like this; cooky, but lovable.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jehosaphaty on 2007-06-06 21:21 ]</font>

EphekZ
Jun 6, 2007, 08:13 PM
On 2007-06-06 16:55, Jehosaphaty wrote:
A good conversation with your mother between the correlation of boob size and its effect on society is obviously a sign of a healthy mother-son relationship. My mother says things like this; cooky, but lovable.

indeed, I didn't see anything odd about this convo really.

DurakkenX
Jun 6, 2007, 08:42 PM
I get the impression of one of those crazy anime moms >.>

All the moms i know of wouldn't talk like that...

but then again my conversations with my mom and dad are more like a something from Plato's writings, with me playing socrates, and them only answering questions that further the point. Either that or it becomes a yelling match >.> I want normal parents...Someone let me borrow their's!

HUnewearl_Meira
Jun 7, 2007, 12:27 AM
On 2007-06-06 16:21, Skuda wrote:
You know Abdur, that's a really good point. Sure my mom can be an uptight pain sometimes, but it's nice to know that she's looking out for me. Albiet.. sometimes her craziness can be overwhelming. =_=

I couldn't even begin to have a conversation like that with my mother. Had she started with the same question, she would have veered way off course by the first occurance of the word, "model", and may very well have incorporated some manner of severe misunderstanding before the conversation was through.