PDA

View Full Version : unsealing Lame D' Argent

Shawk303
Jun 9, 2007, 12:53 AM
ok my friend told me that u have to keep lame equipped for 10,000 monsters STRAIGHT to get it...is that true? And what is the best mission for unsealing this thing

Banish
Jun 9, 2007, 12:59 PM
http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=140804&forum=7&5

Shawk303
Jun 9, 2007, 04:36 PM
i have seen this topic, it still doesnt answer my question

SStrikerR
Jun 9, 2007, 09:17 PM
dude, just so you know, you shouldnt go around with your sig posting "im not on the official servers"

but anyway, you dont have to kill that many monsters STRAIGHT with the weapon. all you have to do is kill that many with the weapon equipped, it doesnt matter if you die, use another wep etc. but the kills to unsealing it only count if you use that weapon.

edit: oh yea, i forgot, for quests to help you go faster, max attack should work. do normal and ull make it go faster lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryan113 on 2007-06-09 19:18 ]</font>

Shawk303
Jun 9, 2007, 09:56 PM
yea i think i will change my sig lol

but unfortunetly, I do have to kill monsters directly cuz i am a racast, but my huenwearl just became strong enough to use it, and if i give her the Lame, will the monsters ive killed with it be...idk..saved on it so i can just continue with her instead?

CellarDoor
Jun 10, 2007, 02:02 PM
On 2007-06-09 19:56, Shawk303 wrote:
yea i think i will change my sig lol

but unfortunetly, I do have to kill monsters directly cuz i am a racast, but my huenwearl just became strong enough to use it, and if i give her the Lame, will the monsters ive killed with it be...idk..saved on it so i can just continue with her instead?

Yes, you can move it to your HUnewearl and the kills will be saved. When I unsealed mine I unequipped it, dropped it on the ground, banked it, etc., and the kills never reset. Also, technique kills count as well. War of Limits 2 and 3 are the fastest ways to unseal. Just do either of those quests on normal difficulty and use Gifoie until everything's dead =).

Shawk303
Jun 10, 2007, 04:05 PM
thanks, u saved me a whole lot of trouble lol