PDA

View Full Version : I need info A.S.A.P

Saligun
Jun 9, 2007, 11:33 AM
My PSU hunter lisence expires TODAY and i have been trying repeately to up date or renew my lisence because my credit card info has been changed to a new number and i can't reach this info to change it,i signed up for the 180 day deal,it says on the site you can change or update this info but this option doesn't apper in the change info page.so if there a place i can call to get help with this.
I don't want to lose my online characters just because i can't reach the nesseray info pages to update my account.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-06-09 11:17 ]</font>

Kent
Jun 9, 2007, 11:45 AM
...You're not going to lose your characters any time soon, even if you don't pay. I'm pretty sure that being a few days late with your payment won't hurt anything - you just won't be able to play until you pay again.

Getintothegame
Jun 9, 2007, 12:12 PM
IIRC, you get 3 months and then they wipe your character.

Yeah, don't worry - this happened to me and all you've got to do is change your credit card number after it says it failed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2007-06-09 10:13 ]</font>

Saligun
Jun 9, 2007, 12:14 PM
What i need to know is who can i call to get help updateing my account if i can't do it online.and there number.

Saligun
Jun 9, 2007, 03:37 PM
I read if you sign up for the 180 day deal when it ends you need to re up but so far i can't and it ended today,so what do i need to do and how do i do it and keep my current characters.

Getintothegame
Jun 9, 2007, 05:11 PM
Have you taken a look at the support page (https://billing.playsega.com/protected/support.jsp)?

I took a look and saw no phone number, but I do believe that there is a form to contact Sega in there.

Saligun
Jun 9, 2007, 05:31 PM
Yes i have tryed useing this,i sent them a request for help a week ago and have recieved no reply from anyone there,thats why i'm asking here,hoping someone could tell me who i can call for help.But thanks

Getintothegame
Jun 9, 2007, 06:08 PM
Sega's phone number was 1 800 USA SEGA. Have you tried that?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2007-06-09 16:08 ]</font>

Saligun
Jun 9, 2007, 06:44 PM
Good news i got through on the phone/Bad news i only got a automated awnsering servise and no human help.I did try to re up because i though i found the PSU re up page but all i end up with is another BLUE BURST sub i didn't want and now i have 4 BB subs and one expired PSU sub,why does this only happen to me.

engelsein
Jun 15, 2007, 10:46 PM
sailgun becareful theres a glitch going around were once ur account is expired u cant get back on!!!it happened to me, so whatever ur trying to do do it before ur account gets canceled