PDA

View Full Version : Starting PSOBB...any advice?

pso123hrf
Jun 9, 2007, 12:25 PM
I have missed the PSO attacking/tech style of it, so I wanted to try PSOBB.

Any place a newbie should start?

Any advice one should know?

DC_PLAYER
Jun 9, 2007, 01:27 PM
in the start try and lvl up fast, ask someone to help you do ttf's and playing alone is not a very good idea at the start, remeber that in forest and cave the criatures apear in bigger groups and that they have online stats only.

pso123hrf
Jun 9, 2007, 10:31 PM
M'kay, atleast someone responded...anyother advices?

pso123hrf
Jun 9, 2007, 11:07 PM
WTF I just entered my card to register for PSOBB, and it says that I didn't fill everything out...WHICH I DID

I do the same for PSU, and IT WORKS!?!?! WHAT THE HECK

DC_PLAYER
Jun 10, 2007, 05:29 AM
then check again if you have entered everything....

SStrikerR
Jun 10, 2007, 08:27 PM
1:calm down, stop freaking, 2, try this
first: try looking for maybe small boxes or somethng u may have overlooked, i do that occasionally, then, if that doesnt work, go to the tech difficulties and read the stickies, then post there about ur problem.

and as for tips, find someone to help, and ask if they have an extra mag, hopefully with good def, and so then u can train aiming with guns and stuff better, i had a hard time of it for a loooooooong time in bb.

cashizslick
Jun 11, 2007, 10:21 AM
On 2007-06-09 10:25, pso123hrf wrote:

Any place a newbie should start?

Any advice one should know?

Play on the Free Server. You can get the Jap only weapons like the Dual Crusher there.

AlexCraig
Jun 11, 2007, 12:21 PM
Uhh... Best not mention those here.

Saffran
Jun 11, 2007, 02:31 PM
There is no such thing as the Dual Crusher.
Dual Bird yes...

doubleEXP
Jun 19, 2007, 03:07 PM
Hey, are you still around pso123hrf?

I just re-upped with PSOBB today.

I just can't seem to get into PSU and I miss PSO ~ plus I never did play Ep IV so there's still things to do in PSO I've never done.

Let me know if you're around. I'ma make my character tonight ~ I'll post the info in my sig once its all set.

doubleEXP
Jun 20, 2007, 07:31 AM
EDIT:

Nevermind... the billing site wouldn't work for me (yeah, I have the latest link). Kept saying something was missing on my card info, even though I filled everything in. The entire process was so annoying (I tried like 5 times) that it reminded me of all the things that drive me crazy with Sega. So, I just canceled out.

speedsk8er
Jun 20, 2007, 02:11 PM
I'm thinking about getting Blue burst, since I can't do GC online anymore. Does it still have the Hunter's License thing going on?

[edit] never mind. Checked the site.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: speedsk8er on 2007-06-20 12:13 ]</font>