PDA

View Full Version : A little advice please.

Dymalos
Dec 15, 2002, 11:48 PM
Hello, I decided to quit my Racaseal and I'm looking to try something with a little more potential (I couldn't kill the caves boss with this character no matter how many mates I brought along). I have a mag I'm planning to take from her for my new toon, it's got 40 dex and 15 pow. I was wondering if you guys could suggest a possible toon and a new diet for this mag.

The_Drake
Dec 16, 2002, 04:22 AM
Really, it deends on what class your new char's gonna be and how you'd like to develope his/her/it's statistics. Do you want to lessen your weakness or improve your strong points? It's all a matter of opinion. The Guides section on the main site has a nice list of all the mags and what feeding them various things does. You should check that out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Drake on 2002-12-16 01:27 ]</font>

War_Child
Dec 16, 2002, 07:02 AM
Tsk tsk tsk >.< RAcaseal has tons of potential if you're patient enough http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

As for any non-force mag, feed it only monomates until after its varuna/kalki/vritra stage, to only raise pow and def. After it hits evolution #2, feed it whatever only boosts power. Don't worry about sync or IQ until your mag is at level 200.

Quote, merlin

CrashCat
Dec 16, 2002, 07:16 AM
New toon? That's the first time I've heard anyone call their character a toon on here. I don't want to jump to any conclusions...