PDA

View Full Version : Do not play with this player

XEOJIMMY
Jun 10, 2007, 05:08 PM
Wiggy lev 75 F Humman

Kicked me and 3 of my mates when we got to the last room with jao's

Synyster
Jun 10, 2007, 05:13 PM
Aww man yeah some ****er did that to me earlier too. I saw 6 Jaos 2day, other ppl got drops off the first three, and then i got booted. Some ppl huh?

Esufer
Jun 10, 2007, 05:16 PM
On 2007-06-10 15:08, XEOJIMMY wrote:
Wiggy lev 75 F Humman

Kicked me and 3 of my mates when we got to the last room with jao's

It's you! =D

Did you and Sam find another aura?

Tyde
Jun 10, 2007, 05:16 PM
Sorry to hear that dude. That sucks...
I hope a giant Rappy falls from the sky and smites him.

Synyster
Jun 10, 2007, 05:27 PM
Rappy? I'm thinking Ohmagoug!

-Ryuki-
Jun 10, 2007, 05:28 PM
Specify what community this is from, that way we don't get confused.
I've never seen a single "Wiggy" on PC/PS2 servers XD

Almighty_Envy
Jun 10, 2007, 05:30 PM
I cannot stand noobs who do that.

Esufer
Jun 10, 2007, 05:32 PM
On 2007-06-10 15:28, RyukiZero wrote:
Specify what community this is from, that way we don't get confused.
I've never seen a single "Wiggy" on PC/PS2 servers XD

It's 360, I was playing with the OP earlier.

Kion
Jun 10, 2007, 05:47 PM
i don't support naming specific people (even if they are jerks) to complain about them. Please edit your post so the topic doesnt get locked.

I do think the party leader has too much power when it comes to booting people. I played Fear online and players were removed from the party by being voted off by a majority. The way it worked specifically was that from the menu you could nominate a player and a prompt at the top of the screen said hit F1 to vote them off, F2 if you want to keep them on. That would keep people from geting booted for rares, i no one can boot eachother off.

Also i was in a party where the leader was being a jerk (notice i'm not naming?). They kept yelling and cursing at everyone and was really a pain int the ass. We finally got him to switch lead after arguing about leader luck for 20 min, and when he finally conceided we booted him I'm not a fan of kicking, but the party was alot smoother after that.

A2K
Jun 10, 2007, 05:48 PM
This is not the place to be making these sorts of threads. If they've actually done something to violate the game's terms of service then send a report in.