PDA

View Full Version : D2LOD

Kevino
Jun 11, 2007, 01:08 AM
Hello. I play D2Lod a bit (ladder) so if ne one wanna join me some day please pm me! i'll give u my info from there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kevino on 2007-06-10 23:09 ]</font>

Weeaboolits
Jun 11, 2007, 01:10 AM
D2LOD?

Zelutos
Jun 11, 2007, 02:27 AM
On 2007-06-10 23:10, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
D2LOD?

^---My feelings exactly.

Although, i see ASSASSIN on your list, and i like being an assassin in games...so..i may have to check this out when i know what it is/get a link.

*thinks back to Ragnarok Online days* n.n~

Edit: Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction..

Hrm...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelutos on 2007-06-11 00:29 ]</font>

Axispoint
Jun 11, 2007, 04:41 AM
I haven't played in ages, though it's still installed on my computer. Favorite class is necro (lagmancer is my favorite type, with all the summons).

Kent
Jun 11, 2007, 06:26 AM
I really liked the shapeshifting Druids...

Really, though, I've found a way to play each class that I really liked. However, since I've literally played the hell out of each and every possible character build (yes, even the White Mage Paladin), I just can't play the game any more. :/

amtalx
Jun 11, 2007, 07:57 AM
I used to play until they nerfed my Sorceress. I quit because they ruined the spell that my entire offense was built on...

Ketchup345
Jun 11, 2007, 08:07 AM
In 1.09 (when I played on closed B-Net the most), I loved bowazon and Orb Sorc. I played in 1.10 a bit, didn't like some of the changes made (Hammerdins and Blizzard taking over? Sorry, but I like melee as a Paladin and don't like waiting 4 seconds to recast a main attack spell).

I play 1.11 offline only.

Weeaboolits
Jun 11, 2007, 08:29 AM
On 2007-06-11 00:27, Zelutos wrote:
Edit: Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction..Ah.

I... have never played it. ._. *leaves thread*

ABDUR101
Jun 11, 2007, 09:37 AM
Druid with a mix of summoning(more targets means I'm not taking all the hits), casting(Why hello molten mounds of fire erupting under that crowd of enemies); and were-forms to mop up the survivors. I think I've still got my druid somewhere, but doubt I'll be playing it anytime soon.

Thalui89
Jun 11, 2007, 09:53 AM
I used to have a lvl 77 sorceress and a lvl 76 amazon so their obviosuly my fav but i cant really decide which since both classes are better for different things. Also not to sound like a bitch or anything but i think the abreviations are wrong xD. It has been some time since i played D2 but when i was playing the abbreviatiosn were:

Amazon= Ama
Sorceress= Sorc
Necromancer= Necro
Barbarian= Barb
Paladin= pala
Assassin= Assa
Druid= Dont even think there was one xD if there was i cant remember xD

But yeh its nice to see a post about D2 ^.^

Neith
Jun 11, 2007, 12:06 PM
Amazons had a few abbreviations, depending on how they were played (Javazon= Javelin Amazon etc).

D2 rocked, Barb in full IK rawked more. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Solstis
Jun 11, 2007, 02:28 PM
My Skeleton hordes were untouchable by Baal on normal mode around lvl 30 or so. Funny to see him taken out by such a simple strategy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

But, they sucked on Nightmare. I once also had: Orb Sorc, Fire Sorc, Javazon, Cold Pally, Throwing Barb (that didn't last long). I never really got in to the druids or assassins.

All my characters have been wiped by now, I have no real interest in playing again.

Mixfortune
Jun 11, 2007, 06:29 PM
Bowazon and Orb Sorc would probably be my most worthwhile characters.
Had a high level Assassin too but her build was a complete pile of crap.

Neith
Jun 11, 2007, 08:29 PM
Funny thing was, all I needed was a good weapon (Decapitator Axe or Immortal King's Stone Crusher), Life Steal on Jewellery, and preferably a bit of Mana Steal.

Get that on a Barb, and you could effectively Whirlwind through mobs to your heart's content, stealing back the Mana to re-use it, and healing any damage you take. It worked well, until the Act IV Knights (Doom Knights I think?) did Iron Maiden and I end up one-hitting myself. >_> http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Didn't dare solo Hell much, Act 1 mini-bosses kicked my ass...XD

Given its age now, I'd say Diablo II was some of the most fun I've had in online gaming- really regret that I put it down for so long, and ended up expiring my characters (bye-bye Lv70+ Barb, Ama, Necro).

On that note, Decrepify > j00 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2007-06-11 18:30 ]</font>

Kent
Jun 11, 2007, 09:06 PM
Of online games of the non-MMO type, it'd be a tough call, whether I've played more Diablo II or more PSO.

I think I've sunk more hours into PSO over the years, though, but not by much.

I really like how they made it so you can cast some spells while transformed as a Druid. Really takes that versatility thing to another level of fun-ness.

Kevino
Jun 12, 2007, 12:52 AM
wow... i didnt expect this many posts already but what ever.

ppl say zon for somereason for amazon ... i dont get it
@Thalui89 if you mean the Druid existance it came when the assasin did

i gotta dissagree w/ ppls druid builds... i dont like were forms or nething fire related aside from armageddon but does ne one still play?

Neith
Jun 12, 2007, 07:01 AM
I'd still pick it up a bit, but since I lost all my characters I can't get back into it the same way.

Kevino
Jun 13, 2007, 12:21 AM
lol srry you could start over... but that always sux