PDA

View Full Version : Possible New Forum section

Bot-Bot
Jun 11, 2007, 09:05 PM
Could the mods make the consideration of making an Anime/Manga section on the boards?

I'm sick of it all being put in FKL.

Thank you.

AlexCraig
Jun 11, 2007, 09:13 PM
But that would be retricting the many of us who like anime to just one forum. Can't you learn to just ignore it and get on with what you are doing?

Ketchup345
Jun 11, 2007, 09:16 PM
The on-topic anime threads go to Off Topic (in my eyes at least), other threads that are much more general or go off topic are usually what belongs in FKL.

Bot-Bot
Jun 11, 2007, 09:17 PM
On 2007-06-11 19:13, AlexCraig wrote:
But that would be retricting the many of us who like anime to just one forum. Can't you learn to just ignore it and get on with what you are doing?

Actually last I checked, people can use more than one board on a forum.

Also, about 3/4 of all threads in FKL are Anime/Manga now, so to ignor those leaves me with very few threads. Besides, I'm not just doing this to hate, it is appropriate, because of the boom of anime enthusiasts.

Dhylec
Jun 11, 2007, 10:35 PM
Though the idea of an anime/manga forum will not be ignored, it's not feasible at the moment. When there is an opportunity, we'll make it happen.

For now, use either OT (or FKL) for anime/manga topics. After all, the site is more about PSO/U than anything else. So, put it up until then. ;]