PDA

View Full Version : how too?

WonTooFweeFoe
Jun 12, 2007, 07:21 AM
How in the hell do you cancel your account if your on the 360? Do you have to call? I can't seem to do it from my console. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

landman
Jun 12, 2007, 07:39 AM
Call to the same number you would call to cancel an xbox live subscription, you can find the number for your region in xbox.com

Cerberus1981
Jun 12, 2007, 07:52 AM
If you used a hotmail account to sign up to Live you might be able to cancel it that way.

I recently logged into the hotmail account I used to set up my Live account and it's now all tied into a MS account, when you click on the billing tab it has all your Live subscriptions, Guardians License, plus their expiry dates and the option to cancel any of them.

I didn't want to cancel so I didn't click the cancel links, it may just tell you to phone MS when you do but I thought it was worth a mention.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cerberus1981 on 2007-06-12 05:54 ]</font>

WonTooFweeFoe
Jun 12, 2007, 08:05 AM
ok thanks for the info, I have some military schooling that has to be done and i will be gone for a while. No sense wasting money when i'll be gone for a while.