PDA

View Full Version : How do you Determine the Auw of a weapon

Advinus
Dec 16, 2002, 02:20 PM
like Flowen's sword, DB saber, Agito.... am i missing something stupid

Advinus
Dec 16, 2002, 04:44 PM
i know this is kinda of a noob question but is there anyone out there that can offer some help...

what i meant by the question is in the Weapons database it has like DB Saber (Auw 3062), DB Saber (AUW 3064)

LollipopLolita
Dec 16, 2002, 05:12 PM
it says so int he description

Advinus
Dec 16, 2002, 05:20 PM
Thats weird i have never noticed that i have 2 DB saber's and a flowen's Sword and neither says anything about it ....now that i am looking at the database i geuss you do have a version without the numbers my bad i just always assumed you had to do something like take it to the tekker in seek my master or the like sorry for wasteing your guys time and thanks very much for the reply

LollipopLolita
Dec 16, 2002, 05:34 PM
nah don't be sorry, all questions are good. no one is wasting our time.

Nani-chan
Dec 16, 2002, 09:18 PM
In the description it will either say it's a common replica or it's a auw (year) and created by (some name). Usually the common replica's are found in earlier difficulties.

Advinus
Dec 17, 2002, 10:09 AM
Thanks for your responces again i have only hit hard on both of my charecters playing offline single mode and have played Vhard on offline Multi a lot hopeing it will soon allow us into ultimate but we will see.

Lollipop Lolita I know no question is stupid but i could have looked a little closer at the database as i spend roughly about 5 hrs a day on this site.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Advinus on 2002-12-17 08:15 ]</font>