PDA

View Full Version : hmmm..whats wrong?

Primera
Jun 12, 2007, 09:37 PM
i know this has been talked about but...my hunter liscense was supposed to renew on the 10th of june but it hasnt charged yet & its the 12th now.i just tried to log on psu & it says it has expired. ihave the month thing & theres nothing wrong with my credit card.i went to check playsega again & it still says i will be billed on the 10th. ijust dont get it ='(

Primera
Jun 12, 2007, 11:02 PM
i have emailed sega about this but i fear it may take days for a reply. if anyone could give me some info, it would be muchly appreciated. and also, ichecked my credit card & its perfectly fine. i assume its a problem on their side

Thanks -(-@

Dj_SkyEpic
Jun 13, 2007, 06:17 AM
Oh noes, I was wondering where you were!

Currently a whole lot of players are having the same problem. Still no answer yet http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Mayu
Jun 13, 2007, 06:19 AM
wtf I just woke up! and I can't get on -_- Mine says Active <.< to :_:

I have the 1 month to as well -_-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-06-13 05:22 ]</font>

Primera
Jun 13, 2007, 09:12 AM
ya...i just dont get it, ive read that ppl have had to cancel their account & redo it after sega has canceled it completely, but im nervous to do it.ill wait for a day or2 for a reply, if iget nothing & it still says the same stuff on playsega, then ill try that cancel thing.sigh...

Mayu
Jun 13, 2007, 09:15 AM
eh I'll do the same

Primera
Jun 13, 2007, 09:21 AM
sigh,, why does this have to be so difficult =,(

Primera
Jun 13, 2007, 02:36 PM
aack..still no reply from sega,,am i really going to have to cancel my account and redo it all? i realllly dont wanna do that =p

Chii
Jun 13, 2007, 03:34 PM
I'm on day two atm of waiting for my subscription to completely cancel. Well technically past day two since they said it would take 24-48 hours and it's been over that period of time so I shot them off an email. Hope they respond soon so that I do get to play :>

Mayu
Jun 13, 2007, 03:36 PM
accck no updates here <.< Canceling is PENDING <.< -cries- I want to make my bear claws <.<

Primera
Jun 13, 2007, 04:39 PM
hmmm maybe ill just cancel it and see what happens cause i really wanna play. this is very silly,i hope nothing goes wrong -_-"

Primera
Jun 14, 2007, 12:10 PM
itried that cancel thing & it says it will be canceled shortly so iguess its still pending, so when it cancels fully i just go to new subsciption & put all my info in again the same way? please tell me if im doing this right as i amvery nervous='(..
Rena, how is yours coming along,have ya fixed it yet doing the same thing?

Sol-Edge
Jun 14, 2007, 01:57 PM
I'm having this exact same problem Primera. *sigh*

Mayu
Jun 14, 2007, 03:42 PM
I'm still pending lol, I'll check it up tomm <.<

Primera
Jun 14, 2007, 04:01 PM
oh my...you too sol? this sux huh....i reallly wanna play again..i guess i just have to be patient in hopes it will all work out..guess ill play some monster hunter since im getting into that abit. if any gets their account fixed,,please post here and let me know how it went.im just worried ill mess it up somehow,
Thanks for helping out and i hope we can all get on again soon =D
how long has your account been pending rena ands sol? 1 day for me so far

Sol-Edge
Jun 14, 2007, 05:23 PM
Well I mailed sega to cancel the account for me.

http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/support_contact.php

Just be specific about whats the prob and they will "help" you out. I did this last month and it worked although It didn't accept my payment right away... just tell them to cancel it for you. Right now my account is refusing to take my payment although my card clearly has cash in it... lol

Mayu
Jun 14, 2007, 05:43 PM
same <.< I'm losing my self! -Punches Sol <.<

and prim about 1 day o.o

*goes off watching Death note* sanity restored http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-06-14 15:44 ]</font>

Chii
Jun 14, 2007, 09:02 PM
How long on average does it take to cancel fully? Ive been waiting 3 days now ;_;

Primera
Jun 14, 2007, 09:13 PM
booooo....they still hvnt replied to my first email.i hope they cancel it soon so i can resubscribe. hmm maybe i should email again. how long did it take for it to charge last time you resubscribed? im just worried i wont be able to get back on after they cancel it fully.

Primera
Jun 14, 2007, 09:16 PM
3 days so far?... omg..='( wow this is silly

Chii
Jun 14, 2007, 09:32 PM
You wont be able to get on until the subscription cancels fully due to some glitch, that's why it takes so long. Personally I've not placed since last December or so since I've been busy with University, and I didn't have a job which meant no moneys :> But atm since I was able to get a job (on campus too xD) I finally have money to play, but I cant resubscribe. And it kind of bugs me since I read about all those store bugs, etc and how people could somehow gain access to your store, reset your PM, close your store etc.

So I don't know if I'll even have my store when I get back in game :/ Which is sad because I'd decided when I first started that what I wanted was a store, so I spent all my first levels saving my money, and selling what I found to get money for that. (and it was A TON of work) And what it comes down to is I am nervous if I am going to find my store and everything when I get back into the game :/

Primera
Jun 14, 2007, 10:21 PM
ihope it doesnt take toolong to cancel fully. i sent another detailed email about my problem & asked them to cancel fully if it hasnt by the time they get my email. awww i miss psu =p
if we can get back on, i can help ya if anything has happened to your shop or pm

Mayu
Jun 14, 2007, 10:44 PM
I want to make my bear claws -_- <.<

Still PENDING

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-06-14 20:45 ]</font>

Sol-Edge
Jun 15, 2007, 09:36 AM
Dammit It's still not accepting my payment!!! I still need to make my Bear Claws and a Puyoment Aura as well =/ and I've missed a whole freaking week of purifying! I'm starting to really hate SEGA now...

Primera
Jun 15, 2007, 10:55 AM
wow....still? im still pending as well =,(
when & IF i get back on, im playing till my eyes fall out =p alot of this happened in May too yes? you'd think they'd have it fixed by now =o
please keep posting untill at least one of us gets back on -_-'

Mayu
Jun 15, 2007, 11:42 AM
PENDING

Sol-Edge
Jun 15, 2007, 11:50 AM
Lol. *sigh* ):

Primera
Jun 15, 2007, 12:24 PM
ya...im starting to think it wont be fully cancelled for quite awhile.maybe days at the rate its going now..ikeep checking everynow and then but still nothing..i havnt even gotten a reply to my emails yet either -_-:

Mayu
Jun 15, 2007, 12:26 PM
<.< there billing site is down maybe... There fixing it!!!!

Lets hope http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Lamak
Jun 15, 2007, 12:42 PM
I want to play. The is bullshit. I will never get a Deva now. Not like it's ever gonna drop.

Chii
Jun 15, 2007, 01:41 PM
Website is back up, and they didn't fix it -_-. But now, this has motivated me to get a counter set up (weee I learned some java script in the process) to keep an online count of how long it will take for them to do this, lol.

Primera
Jun 15, 2007, 02:27 PM
sigh...ithought they wouldve fixed it... boooo *cries*

Mayu
Jun 15, 2007, 03:45 PM
Your subscription has been marked for cancellation - it will be cancelled shortly.

SHORTLY!!!! -_-

Still PENDING

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-06-15 13:45 ]</font>

Primera
Jun 15, 2007, 06:49 PM
shortly as in 2 weeks!!! sigh...i highly doubt that it will do anything over the weekend too. ack and still no replies from them.

YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN MARKED FOR CANCELLATION-IT WILL BE CANCELLED SHORTLY -_-"

Sol-Edge
Jun 15, 2007, 07:47 PM
WTF is SEGA doing over there!?!?!? Man....

Mayu
Jun 15, 2007, 08:30 PM
<.< >.> ..They are ''working on it''

Sega emp: We ever going to fix the billing glitch?
SEGA Manager person: Just a couple of $s lost not a big deal
Sega emp: but.... We are over flooded with the whole reset my account thing in our mailboxes
SEGA Manager person: Give them the usual message, like I said not a big deal
Sega emp: If you say so

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-06-15 18:31 ]</font>

Shou
Jun 15, 2007, 08:42 PM
I know this should be posted in the tech support forum but this gets more traffic

I have not been able to get on for days and i know others have had the same problem but all you need to do is re-enter your credit card information and it will resume. Hope this helps everyone

Chii
Jun 15, 2007, 09:11 PM
Now do we re-enter the CC info while the subscription is going, or do we resubscribe first and THEN enter the CC info?

engelsein
Jun 15, 2007, 10:33 PM
HELP I NEED MY PSU!!!!!!!!!! i have no other online games besides the crappy WoW. this problem is getting huuuuuuuuuggeeee. comeon SEGA wtf are u waiting for!!!!??? can an MOD call them or something??? arghhhhhhhhhhh

Chii
Jun 15, 2007, 10:36 PM
Ummm.... did you try that what Shou suggested? Or did you just post for the heck of it? :>

Mayu
Jun 15, 2007, 10:38 PM
I'm waiting for my mom and I'll give you my results lol

<.< >.>

Shou
Jun 15, 2007, 10:39 PM
I cancled my account, re-entered my cc infor, then resumed. it worked for me but i called my friend to tell him the good news but he said that it didnt work for him http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif so this is not a 100% fix for everyone http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif damn i thought i had it too...

Chii
Jun 15, 2007, 10:42 PM
I am curious did it go all the way to canceled? Or was it at cancellation pending? Where you reentered the CC information, and then resubscribed. Because this is driving me bonkers :>

Mayu
Jun 15, 2007, 10:59 PM
okay... umm

I have to wait til 6:00 in the morning

Then payment is taken... atleast Thats what it says

Primera
Jun 15, 2007, 11:05 PM
rena.. didyou just do a new subscription even though it didnt cancel yet fully?

Primera
Jun 15, 2007, 11:11 PM
i really wanna try to do something,,this is getting silly...should i just try to do a new subscription even though it hasnt fully yet cancelled or should i wait 3 weeks for it to cancel fully?=p i heardx resuming only lengthens the time you cant get on for..sigh.... if rena gets on even though it didnt fully cancel i will try that..i just would like to know what ya did exactly nd ill try it

engelsein
Jun 16, 2007, 08:02 AM
if u try to renew with the psu account still active, all u will do is get a PSO BB account, wich isnt what we need -_- i canceled my account(still pending)then resumed(with new credit card) and i still have the same problem, so i canceled it again -_- who knows how long i have to wait now

Mayu
Jun 16, 2007, 09:21 AM
-_-

No results

<.< I did the same as engel

Sol-Edge
Jun 16, 2007, 10:28 AM
Nothings changed...

Primera
Jun 16, 2007, 12:10 PM
omg.ithought that wouldve worked, so you ended up buying a BB account too rena? aaiiii,,,please sega, fix this problem.='(
mine is still pending... sigh & no emails yet either...
all we wanna do is play psu..is this too much to ask?='(

Mayu
Jun 16, 2007, 12:28 PM
I got like what 2 weeks til it cancels? lol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif( It's what I assume )

Well time to find a new game until then <.<

I'll give results -_- whenever

Primera
Jun 16, 2007, 12:38 PM
ya...i betcha it will be quite awhile till & if it gets fixed...i got monster hunter two weeks ago so ive been playing that(thanks capcom for making it free to play)but i still miss psu alot...
hey Sol..dont you have this game? play it with me till we can get back on psu.
pending: day 3

Sol-Edge
Jun 16, 2007, 06:49 PM
I probably will play with you since sundays usually suck for me. Tell me your name so I know who you are and where you usually play.

engelsein
Jun 16, 2007, 06:49 PM
well i guess i can play armor core 4 till anything new happens *siiighhhhhhhh* i miss my button smashing

Primera
Jun 16, 2007, 11:04 PM
Look for me under the name xDaisy had to put the x cause some1 already stole my name =p

PENDING:day 3 and counting

please cancel my account sega and let me back on =o

Primera
Jun 17, 2007, 12:23 PM
pending: day 4

i really cant believe how many ppl are going through this.
it didnt happen lastmonth cause i got charged before it happened,

booooo fix nao sega!

engelsein
Jun 17, 2007, 10:19 PM
man...ineed another online rpg any suggestions? -_-

Uncle_bob
Jun 18, 2007, 12:04 AM
Canceled, renewed, and still can't connect. Fuck Sega. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

xennec
Jun 18, 2007, 12:28 AM
this happened to me last month and again this month...

Mayu
Jun 18, 2007, 01:06 AM
On 2007-06-17 22:04, Uncle_bob wrote:
Canceled, renewed, and still can't connect. Fuck Sega. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Did it say PENDING?
or CANCELED
??

Uncle_bob
Jun 18, 2007, 02:11 AM
It said canceled.

Chii
Jun 18, 2007, 10:38 AM
Weeee my subscription has been now pending cancellation for coming up on 8 days now . . . -_-;

Though I'm really starting to wonder if it's just that Sega doesn't want my monies. If that is the case, then just let me play for free until you do decide you want it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chii on 2007-06-18 08:41 ]</font>

Primera
Jun 18, 2007, 10:42 AM
5 for me -_-'

Sol-Edge
Jun 18, 2007, 12:59 PM
I've been offline 8 days now. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Chii
Jun 18, 2007, 03:00 PM
Update, my subscription now has officially canceled. So they may be getting on it now so check playsega when you can. Either that or it will take you about 8 or so day to get it to go from pending to cancel.

Primera
Jun 18, 2007, 07:07 PM
really? wow. so just go to new subscription? please tell me if it works *prays for chii*
im still pending =o

BlueEyedDevil
Jun 18, 2007, 09:46 PM
I was having this same problem. i finally emailed sega yesterday and today I am able to get online again.

http://phantasystaruniverse.com/support_contact.php

I hope this helps someone.

Mayu
Jun 19, 2007, 01:06 AM
Should be fixed

Everyone should be online now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif hehe

engelsein
Jun 19, 2007, 08:29 AM
ya my account finally canceled today. check and see ppl sega is gettin on it. i think >.>

Primera
Jun 19, 2007, 02:04 PM
hurrraaayyyy!
yup, they fixed it,,ahhh feels good to play again http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sol-Edge
Jun 19, 2007, 08:23 PM
OMFG! Im back online? IM ONLINE!!! Yahoo! lol

Primera
Jun 30, 2007, 11:17 PM
i hope this account stuff doesnt happen again next time sega tries to charge me >=(

Mayu
Jul 1, 2007, 12:55 AM
<.<

I hope so http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Primera
Jul 1, 2007, 10:24 PM
betcha something happens =p