PDA

View Full Version : This and That

Kyata
Dec 16, 2002, 02:45 PM
Ok ok... I have been hearing all these different dates being set for the re-release of PSO for the Gamecube...Which one is real and why are the keeping it back?

P.S.: I bet the public is getting sick of these questions lol.

Al-Rappy
Dec 16, 2002, 02:56 PM
Re-release? What are you talking about?

Kyata
Dec 16, 2002, 03:11 PM
Ok maybe I worded that wrong. I meant the sudden withdraw of Phantasy star. Why did they do it?

rbf2000
Dec 16, 2002, 03:16 PM
So far, the only thing even semi official I have heard is that it's simply a shortage.

If you're looking for a copy, goto circuitcity.com and look in the videogame section.

RedFox
Dec 16, 2002, 03:28 PM
P.S.: I bet the public is getting sick of these questions lol.

im sick of a current lack of answers...

CorneliusPower
Dec 16, 2002, 04:05 PM
Kyata, the only re-release that is out only applies to the Japanese player i think. To fix the exploited dupe bug they had to swap thier old PSO disc for a new v.1.1 so they can play with us good ol' Americans.
Abdur speaks the truth, you may have better luck finding a copy of PSO on-line rather than your local Best Buy. Shortage. And i definetly know if your looking for a BBA you might wanna go the same route for there is a shortage on this as well. Peace.

Kyata
Dec 16, 2002, 06:18 PM
Alright Thanks!=D Finally I got some clear info.

Kyata
Dec 16, 2002, 06:33 PM
Opps I posted that reply twice?...odd.

Um anyways, Circuit City is not going to work with me since I'm canadian so... I need some ".ca"s or at least ship to Canada. =D