PDA

View Full Version : GC: Need help with ultimate ruins

Pain_is_Livin
Jun 14, 2007, 12:19 AM
It is a lil Hard because the fact that im a Fomar lvl 120 and the Grand Sorcererz kill me with Grantz like that....need help plz

Scales_of_Air
Jun 14, 2007, 12:30 AM
I'm a FOmar Lv115 in Ult Ruins. The Sorcerer's Grants should not be a problem. First, check your armor and shield. I use a Spirit Garment and Attribute Wall, which affords some decent resistance. Attribute Wall is one of the finest barriers because of its resistance bonuses, and its not too hard to find. Secondly, make sure you have plenty of HP. You can use a max of 125 HP mats that's entirely seperate from the 250 for ATP, MST, DFP, EVP, and LCK. I just tested it.

Lastly, you shouldn't get hit by their Grants. GIzonde like hell and their attack crystal is gone in seconds. Use foie-based to elliminate the heal crystal, or go straight to spamming their floating corpse with grants. Should be NP

Pain_is_Livin
Jun 14, 2007, 12:36 AM
well i use some good stuff....godmind{3}godabilty....Flamegarment..trib alicsheld...sorry bout the spelling i haVE LIKE 783 HP but thanx for help that the only think i hate

Scales_of_Air
Jun 14, 2007, 12:45 AM
Well there's the problem! Flame Garment gives you NO Light Resistance. Tripolic is an excellent shield, overall better than my AW, but it doesn't help the matter. Your HP is just fine. Most frames include Light and Dark Resistance while the barriers include Fire, Ice, and Lightning Resistance. Keep the Tripolic, it is one of the best Force shields. The Flame Garment is not practical, IMO, I'd never wear it. If you ever get hung up by Belra and the Sorcerer gets you... Oh man, find something else.

Pain_is_Livin
Jun 14, 2007, 12:50 AM
well thanx but what fame sould i get

Scales_of_Air
Jun 14, 2007, 12:58 AM
Well, you tell me... What is available to you? What ID is your Lv 120 Force? Do you have any other characters that you could use to hunt equipment?

Any high level frame will do... Brightness Circle is excellent and equipable. DF Field is just out of range at Lv121... Luminous Field is also equipable. Guard Wave, maybe? Even my Spirit Garment serves well - while the stats aren't as high, it isn't as hard to find as those that I've listed. Just peruse the guides.

Edit: OR, you could just slap on a Resist/Holy in place of a God/Mind whenever you see floating things with capes XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scales_of_Air on 2007-06-13 23:00 ]</font>

Pain_is_Livin
Jun 14, 2007, 01:07 AM
i can get Brightness circle from a friend......hey thanx for the help

Scales_of_Air
Jun 14, 2007, 01:15 AM
No worries, best of luck =)

Pain_is_Livin
Jun 14, 2007, 01:20 AM
ty