PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Mobile

Weeaboolits
Jun 14, 2007, 01:47 PM
I just got a letter today saying that my phone's been shut off, bu that if I add $20 to it by 6/10/07, they won't shut it off, and they'll add $10 free.

I'm like "nifty, maybe I'll add some minutes", then I look at today's date. (6/14/07)

Way to mail things out on time Virgin Mobile. -_-'

btw, I'm not mad that my phone got shut off, it's my fault for not paying it, but I am a bit miffed that they'd send this notice so late.

AlexCraig
Jun 14, 2007, 01:49 PM
My friend has been having problems with his phone service. They keep texting him saying that he is running out of minutes and that he should buy more.

Eric: "I wouldn't be running out of minutes if you would stop texting me about my running out of minutes, wasting my minutes!!"

Wyndham
Jun 14, 2007, 01:54 PM
my parents have had similar problems. phone companies are full of meanie heads.

Thalui89
Jun 14, 2007, 02:26 PM
Virgin are nothing more than a pack of thievs. Virgin media may aswell just walk up to you and demand money for no reason since the service they provide is shat. My mobile used to be Virgin and i didnt have too many problems with them xP obviously the mobile section is taking hints from the media section...ohwells xD

Leviathan
Jun 14, 2007, 11:45 PM
I never had this kinda trouble with Virgin before.

McLaughlin
Jun 15, 2007, 10:04 AM
I have a Family Plan with Rogers, and each of our three cell phones have 100 minutes on them a month. We get unlimited calls/texts from 9 PM on Friday to 8 AM on Monday, and I only ever use my phone on the weekend, so I basically cost my mom no money. Not sure if we even get Virgin up here.

Sekani
Jun 16, 2007, 08:26 AM
Prepaid cell-phones? I laugh at people who use those.

Weeaboolits
Jun 16, 2007, 08:35 AM
On 2007-06-16 06:26, Sekani wrote:
Prepaid cell-phones? I laugh at people who use those.I never really used my phone enough to warrant getting a normal plan. ;]