PDA

View Full Version : Types of people (blowin' off steam)

McLaughlin
Jun 15, 2007, 03:31 PM
I've come to notice, over the entirety of my PSU and MMO experience (because the two are not synonymous) that there are several types of people I dislike with great enthusiasm.

The children. Jebus cripes people, if your kid is still trying to jam that square peg into the circular hole, don't give them a controller. Please? Rated M doesn't mean it's a Magnificent game for the littl'uns. I'm going to lot the older kids here too, because, from my experience, they all seem to have the same mental capacity. They better SERIOUSLY shut the **** up before I make sure they never get the chance to reproduce.

The teenagers. Yeah, I am one. I however, seem to be one of the few in my age bracket who could beat a fence post at checkers. I'm not quite sure where the others went astray...perhaps I just haven't snorted enough glue to build a full-sized model of the Titanic yet? Either way, listening to "dood, I TOTALLY wanna bang (insert ridiculous name here). I'ma get wasted tonight! I'm totally hip and fly because I smoke and drink...UNDERAGE!" Well, have fun being an alcoholic and good luck with the cancer (underage drinkers are 5 times more likely to become alcoholics, don'cha know). I hope it kills you quickly so you can stop wasting my glue AND my air.

The adults. With the rare exception here and there, these people tend to be the most condescending and obnoxious people I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. It's a damn good thing people don't use MMOs or PSU as a cross section of North America, because if so, it'd indicate around 85% of our population is unemployed and stealing someone else's wireless signal. The majority here seem to live in some sort of subterranean living space whose original purpose was storage...Oh, a basement. Barring that, they live in one-room apartments with paper-thin walls pissing out the window (due to being unemployed and unable to pay any bill but the electrical bill, plumbing is out of the question). They know everything about the game though! Or...they think they do, because they heard one of the glue-snorters say that his mom's former pimp had a hoe who had a sugar daddy whose son was a janitor at (insert MMO publisher here) who said that (insert idiotic rumor here). Then you try to set them straight and they bust out the seniority card and call me a kid. Kid? KID!? I may only be 16, but "sir", I am definitely no child. I'd argue with them to bring 'em down a peg but they type too slowly because they're beatin' the meat to some (insert aesthetically pleasing female race here) doing the (insert sexually explicit emote here).

And finally, the dumbasses. Not your generic fucktard, oh no, the economically challenged half-wits. Using PSU as an example (because this is a PSU site), I refuse to pay 9000 meseta for a Vulcaline. Why's that Jimmy? I know you're selling it lower than everyone else, BUT I CAN STILL GET IT FROM THE NPC FOR LESS. Don't you think MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, 20,000 for a ****ING STELNIUM is a bit much? I know your weapon has 50% on it. Here's a novel idea; USE IT. No one's going to buy the god damned thing because you're attempting to get more for it than the community has COLLECTIVELY.

That's it for now. I'll probably have some more PSU specific stuff later.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-06-15 13:33 ]</font>

Midicronica
Jun 15, 2007, 03:43 PM
It's good to have you back, Obs_K. >_>;

I'm going to go take a nap now.

McLaughlin
Jun 15, 2007, 03:45 PM
Been back all day. >_>

DonRoyale
Jun 15, 2007, 06:51 PM
Hahahaha.

Amen @ the teen thing, I must say http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Tykwa
Jun 15, 2007, 08:42 PM
Word.

I agree on many things and a few I don't care much for.

Mystil
Jun 16, 2007, 10:21 AM
I can relate only to the adult thing(being one myself). I have it much easier with kids and teens for SOME MYSTERIOUS REASON.

Wyndham
Jun 16, 2007, 10:38 AM
I have problems with people too. that's why I don't go into social situations much.

L33t_M4st3r
Jun 16, 2007, 01:10 PM
Damn straight