PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Question Sorta of..

Sim2002
Dec 16, 2002, 11:29 PM
Ok I am not a true newbie but I have not played a FO for any great time. My main characters have been either HUcasts or Hunnys http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I want to try and play a FO character now so my question is what is the best section ID for a FO. I would assume Pinkal for the higher tech lvls. But is Pinkal the best? Looking for any input here.

Thanks in advance..

rbf2000
Dec 17, 2002, 12:26 AM
I would go with pinkal if I was a force.

Mute
Dec 17, 2002, 12:36 AM
Pinkal seems to be your "standard" Force ID. Your chances of finding higher tech disks earlier, as well as lvl 30 techs is greater than all other IDs. Also, you tend to find quite a few FO ?SPECIAL WEAPONS. If you wanna know more, just check the item database and Section ID guides.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mute on 2002-12-16 21:36 ]</font>

Sim2002
Dec 17, 2002, 08:50 AM
Ok so Pinkal it is, thanks all. Now just to choose which FO I want to use? I think I am going to avoid the FOmar, but besides that is there one people would reccomend?

fahdiz
Dec 17, 2002, 10:58 AM
I'd recommend FOnewm or FOnewearl over the FOmarl if you're going to want to dish out damage. FOmarls absolutely rock for support techniques. FOnewearls get a damage bonus with the basic techs (Foie, Barta, & Zonde) so it seems that they get "more bang for the buck", although the FOnewm gets damage bonuses for the ra-level techs. Basically it depends on what sort of character you're looking for: damage dealer or support master?