PDA

View Full Version : does anyone here...

Wyndham
Jun 17, 2007, 09:47 AM
..know about Red Green?
It's a fun TV series, that mixes standup comedy, and other stuff. for example, in one show, he took a Kcar, and turned it into a "one horse open sleigh".
and the show is split into parts. theres the main show, which is standup, the campfire song(no more than 30 seconds), the Possum Lodge word game, handyman corner, and men anonymous (i am a man, but i can change, if i have to, i guess).

NPCMook
Jun 17, 2007, 12:12 PM
Red Green those crazy canadian DIY bastards... only proving that duct tape is by far the ultimate tool

MaximusLight
Jun 17, 2007, 12:21 PM
Yes...
>.>
<.<

Wyndham
Jun 17, 2007, 12:25 PM
I actually own seasons 1997 and 1998 of the show, and Stuffed and Mounted 3.

NPCMook
Jun 17, 2007, 12:28 PM
I remember one episode a long while back where Red made a Hover Craft out of a Leaf blower and a particle board table

Wyndham
Jun 17, 2007, 12:34 PM
i really liked the project when he made a giant speaker for his van with an inflatable kiddie pool and a bucket of refrigerator magnets. ands when he was next to a car with the sound blaring, he turned it on, and the other car flipped over. XD

Sinue_v2
Jun 17, 2007, 02:40 PM
Yeah, I used to watch it regularly when I was growing up - and ocassionally now since it's in the same block as Monty Python. PBS is one of the few good TV stations left. Where the History Channel fails, you can count on Secrets of the Dead, The American Experience, ect.

The project I remember the most of his was when he converted a old beat up car from a rear-wheel drive to a front wheel drive by flipping the seats around and hooking up an elaborate series of pullies so that you could control it. Just flip it in reverse and off you go.