PDA

View Full Version : The Elite Force

TheWiLL
Dec 16, 2002, 11:58 PM
Sup yall? I'm trying to rehash my clan, "The Elite Force". It was the Shining Force(Yes, that game ownz!) but I feel like changing it. I don't want to do the Elite 1337 junk...just plain and simple Elite.

What's the point of the clan? That's easy...for competition. I haven't seen a lot of clans in GCN(Like the dreamcast had). Also I need trustworthy people to lvl up, watch for bad peeps, and team up in battle.

Speaking of battle, I'm like the few people online that is into battle. I preferably play on Warp Battle and Rule 1(No holds barred). I need someone that has a strong character that is willing to lay the smackdown on other peeps!

I also want people that is more experienced to the game. I don't want no Force fool for example to just cast Rafoie, open boxes, and charge a fee of 10000 of everybody to cast Shifta and Deband.

And that's it. If you're interested msg me or post. Thanks!

TheWiLL
Dec 19, 2002, 01:15 AM
Cool..so far with all the peeps I got Darkman X in my clan. Well I had people audition but like 2 of them didn't care and the other 3 were just ain't good enuff for Darkman X.

But the prob is that people ain't getting the message or prehaps didn't care. I'm not sure if this clan is gonna work but hey you never know. And this non-kb for the US in months is killing me and I might give in to buy the ASCII at all cost. o well.

1ncubus87
Dec 20, 2002, 07:46 PM
I'd love to join your clan. I'm just waiting for the broadband adapter for x-mas. I have 2 characters, a HUCast level 88 and FOMar level 67 (i think)

I prefer my force and I have no idea y anyone force would charge meseta for deband and shifta. I cast it constantly for anyone with me when I'm playing offline multiplayer. I have no problem with using TP because I use my double saber's special attack to refill my TP whenever I run low. I currently have hildebear's and hildeblue's cane. Also i have foie, merge and a couple other rare items. If you can wait for me to get online, I'd love to join the clan

TheWiLL
Dec 20, 2002, 11:58 PM
I'll put you on the reserve list. Once you get ur bba, PM me and we'll work our way from there! Thank you!

TheWiLL
Dec 25, 2002, 06:39 AM
w00t. I got 2 more guys in my team. In fact, I think I should make a clan now since people are PMing me and stuff. BTW this clan is more just than a team. It's a battle clan. I'm trying to make battle popular if it's possible.

Angelz0r
Dec 25, 2002, 06:53 PM
Is there a level restriction?

TheWiLL
Dec 25, 2002, 09:58 PM
Well I need a good partner that is willing to team up so he or she should be around my lvl. If I need one partner then why do I need a clan? Well I want a clan full of Battle people so when I go on I at least see one of my members dat's willing to go in battle. But if you are low level but needs help lvling up or stuff, I can help ya!

Angelz0r
Dec 26, 2002, 01:46 AM
I just got the game today and im a Level 19 HuMar. Yup my lifes been taken over =O.

TheWiLL
Dec 27, 2002, 03:28 AM
So you decided to consider to be a member in my clan? If not then if ya want I could help leveling ya up or something.

sepphie
Jan 3, 2003, 09:31 PM
High level forces pay off.. My fonewm's level 110 and he would kill alot people his level. The rafoie is where it's at...

Ninpo_Tamashii
Jan 3, 2003, 09:58 PM
Hmm.....

sepphie
Jan 4, 2003, 01:38 AM
Fonewms max mst can go up to 1500 or something.. that means like 3500 tp or something.. I'm trying to figure out the formula for tp per 1 mst. with a psycho want equipped, you have 7000 tp. my fonewm has about 1750 tp right now... Forces pay off at higher levels.. They are unstoppable at like 125.. except for friggin gal gryphon.. his stomp kills..

Bahamut
Jan 4, 2003, 02:58 PM
Trinity lvl 75

Fonewearl

signing up for duty and ready to take on anyones challenge.

TheWiLL
Jan 5, 2003, 06:44 AM
Sorry yall I haven't been active on the boards lately. Sounds like a few peeps are interested in my clan...mostly Forces and I love Forces. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I was in a battle game with a random Force. Kinda sorta trust em but he had a kb and said that he's all bad and stuff. I wanted to challenge him 1 on 1 but he wants to be my partner and all. Of course he's all souped up with his Psycho Wand, Ila, blah blah, but the dude got a lvl 30 Shifta. I swung my sword and it was like instant kill. Love it. Funny part is that they both disconnect and it was a dead game. Good match for the first 5 min. Hey yall you thinking about joining my clan, I'm accepting PMs right now. If ya low level or a newbie and want to join my clan, I'll be more happy to help ya out. As for the peeps that are serious in battle, yea I need you to join my clan! Thanks!

sepphie
Jan 5, 2003, 02:43 PM
Thewill, what level are you??

TheWiLL
Jan 6, 2003, 04:00 PM
Well if you look in my profile it says lvl 111 or something. Actually The WiLL is lvl 115. w00t

Octavian
Jan 10, 2003, 02:19 AM
eh, just wondering, but isnt elite force like a pogeymans thingy? lol

TheWiLL
Jan 12, 2003, 12:35 AM
what Julius!?

Xzen
Jan 15, 2003, 01:43 AM
Hey Im a Ramarl lvl 21...and im still workin my way up the levels. Got use for a ranger who never misses her shot?

I may need help once i get the bba back from a friend.

TheWiLL
Jan 16, 2003, 08:56 PM
Cool Xzen! If you please PM me all ur character's name, class, and lvl and we can work our way from there!

Vantamiath
Jan 17, 2003, 01:07 PM
You say your interested in a BATTLE partner eh...?

Well I've never seen you, or heard of you.

My names Kellen and I got over 180 wins on GCN version now...if you're talking about a R6 partner I would need your background..

Anyways, I'm not up for the whole clan thing (not my bag) but if you're looking for a vet BA'er who has a 184W & 23L record...I'm here.

Driadyte
Jan 18, 2003, 10:58 PM
Well, I'm a level 113 HUcast, Redria (will be more powerful once I find my Lavis!). I've never played battle, but I'm not opposed to being taught some of the nuances to it. I'm hoping this isn't a strictly battle type clan, cause I'm looking for some people to do C-mode with and just to play with in general. I'm free almost every night, and I stay up till the wee hours of the morning (bout 3 am Central time). PM me or (preferrably) AIM me.

TheWiLL
Jan 19, 2003, 10:51 PM
Impressive score IhatePSOcheaters(I'm gonna call you Kellen)! I thought I was the King of battle mode. Only 25 and 4. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Well this isn't really a true clan. Like I describe before it's like a hangout somewhat and I'm trying to find the true Battle partner. If I see you we should do a battle game. I might be a few lvls ahead of you but from you score...I think this should be a good battle. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I haven't been active with battle. You would catch me in a F1 and HS game or trade rooms which I'm getting sick of seeing everybody having Dupe Flow, Dupe Meteor, and Dupe Bridge. O well.

TheWiLL
Jan 30, 2003, 10:23 PM
el bump-o