PDA

View Full Version : Last Time You Had A Crush? And When!

LostHero
Dec 17, 2002, 12:11 AM
I haven't had a crush on a person in ages, but considering my testosterone seems bent on taking away my dignity lately - when was the last time you had a crush on someone? Who was it?

sMiLeY
Dec 17, 2002, 12:20 AM
i have one now in fact! she is in 4th hour class. i've known her for a long time and she is a really great person. we have hooked up twice. but after that nothing ever happened. so i guess u would say me and her are f.w.b. which to an extent is very fun.

CajunSamurai
Dec 17, 2002, 12:55 AM
Way back in my freshman year of highschool, really. Since then, it's been a few futile fanboy obsessions with an anime/RPG gal of choice, which I won't go in to. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
Since then though? No real crushes.

ABDUR101
Dec 17, 2002, 01:01 AM
I'd say since last week...

mmmmmm, hurray for knowing people at work who have daughters.

...21 year old daughters..incase anyone was about to hit speed dial for the Feds o_O;;

...*leaves*

SorceressofTime
Dec 17, 2002, 03:38 AM
hmmm the last time i had a crush? uhh..*finks* around second year high school. now i just can't make up my mind. O.o

Ness
Dec 17, 2002, 06:08 AM
I have a crush right now. She's a cheerleader in my English 2 class. She is very cute and very friendly.

RedFox
Dec 17, 2002, 07:05 AM
On 2002-12-16 22:01, ABDUR101 wrote:
I'd say since last week...

hmm... go on....

mmmmmm, hurray for knowing people at work who have daughters.

YOU SICK BASTARD!!!

...21 year old daughters..incase anyone was about to hit speed dial for the Feds o_O;;

heh heh... whoopsie... too late http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

BlackRose
Dec 17, 2002, 09:40 AM
Uh, last summer... she was a friend of my cousins that I was staying with at their lake, we found out that we lived close back here in town...

Then I came home, looked high and low for her, and never found her again.

love stinks!

Ness
Dec 17, 2002, 11:45 AM
On 2002-12-17 06:40, BlackRose wrote:
Uh, last summer... she was a friend of my cousins that I was staying with at their lake, we found out that we lived close back here in town...

Then I came home, looked high and low for her, and never found her again.

love stinks!

Maybe you'll see her again next summer and then you could interrogate her or flirt with her.

BlackRose
Dec 17, 2002, 12:51 PM
On 2002-12-17 08:45, Ness wrote:

Maybe you'll see her again next summer and then you could interrogate her or flirt with her.

I'd rather give up and move on than hang myself up on it for a year...

ITO
Dec 17, 2002, 02:06 PM
Heh, Last summer, I asked her out though after I found out she had a crush on me since like 2 years ago. o.O

*cough* .. No, I am not with her any more. It was all cool at first, till she got the BAC virus, ( Boring, Annoying, Corny ) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

WashuSaotome2
Dec 17, 2002, 04:49 PM
Well, right now, I really like this strange, mellow guy in my division. He's in almost every class that I'm in (band, lunch, PE). His name's Jose...and most people thinks he's an ugly jerk... He's really some nice gothic kid with long...(and I mean long) hair. Sooooo fluffy. Of course, we eye each other (like we did in World Studies not to long ago today), but we never talk. And my damn "friend", Becky, screwed up my chance with hooking up with him..(Darn her prep-like stupidity!) ^-^ But, dispite our lack of communication, Mr. Chihuahua (cute last name isn't it?) will still be my favorite guy!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WashuSaotome2 on 2002-12-17 13:53 ]</font>

Dabra
Dec 17, 2002, 05:00 PM
Crush? I fell in love. About 3 years ago. Girl's name was Lelia. I think she knew I liked her at first, and I'm pretty confident she liked me too. Anyway, that was back in 5th grade. At the end I told everybody there was nothing between us (we acutally never got out, i'm so shy). But I actually loved her. 6th grade, still nothing. Sometimes I get into a fight, get hurt, can't sleep, etc. Love stinks.

Then at the end of the 6th grade we were pretty much an "item", but at 6th grade you change schools here, and we went different directions. I know it sounds cliche and all, but it's all true. We saw eachother later on in the summer, but it just wasn't the same, for some reason. I still liked/loved her a lot.

For some odd reason, i ended up at her school last year. But that's a different story. I think she hates me now (like i said, i'm shy). And somewhat pissed off because I don't talk to her. Now well, it's pretty much shit. We don't talk, look eachother with a bad look, and basicly evade eachother. Meh, don't know if i like her still. I have to get over it if i still do. I mean come on, it wasn't even high school.

That was pretty much my only crush/love. That's why I hate love: can't deal with it.

-BK-
Dec 17, 2002, 05:02 PM
Last year. Cute girls are all over college, and she was the cutest. Name was Summer and she had a wonderful personality and a killer body.

Daikarin
Dec 17, 2002, 05:09 PM
Last year, in Kun Fu classes. At the beggining I was the type of only falling in love with cute girls and such, but once I got to know her I really fell in love for the first time in life. And this time it wasn't only about a nice female silhouette or a cute face. Once I got to know her for real for around a year, it was clear to me she felt something for me, and I did for her. She made clear moves, but I was too shy and ended up avoiding her and blaming myself every night when I saw her in the ceiling in my bedroom. If some of you are clever, you can find her personality somewhere in this forum...

I was too damn shy (familiar anyone?) to make a move and ended up screwing it up. This summer, she found a guy, who was one of my best friends and is very happy with the the way things turned out.

It happened in a party which most Kung Fu members were going to. She asked me to come, she insisted to... I thought she was making her move again but I realised why it was so. She understood I was suffering even if I smiled and told jokes to everyone.

In that day, I learned a valuable lesson... And I'm very happy with the way things turned out.

Don't ever make my mistake, guys and girls out there.

EDIT: Sorry, but I HAD to let it all go http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: New Ultimate on 2002-12-17 14:14 ]</font>

pixelate
Dec 17, 2002, 11:10 PM
I see attractive people everyday. Not many of them are worth conversing with, though. An actual crush that works for both parts hasn't happened in a while, like five years ago in high school.

LollipopLolita
Dec 17, 2002, 11:49 PM
never had one

Mazarin
Dec 18, 2002, 12:37 AM
I've got one now. The only problem I'm struggling w/ @ the moment is our religous veiws are polar opposites...

TedEdFred
Dec 18, 2002, 12:22 PM
I had one like um.... 3 years ago?? I think. Only one ever too. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bored.gif