View Full Version : i really hate sega right now (problem solved look inside if

bio-java
Jun 18, 2007, 05:24 AM
when i tried to logg on yesterday night i get the dreadfull message:
No.065
your GUARDIAN license has expired.

please visit etc.

then i think... WTF? why would this be?
i go to the playsega billing site to see whats wrong.
but what? it says my account is fully active!
sooooo is sega just leeching me off money now and wont let me play? or is there some weird bug or whatnot i have overlooked. i also tried to get in contact with the people at sega but that itself is a task so hard that i would rather go to hell and back again.

please help me, i want to play on Selphie! she might just be lvl 58 but i am not losing her!

edit: tried to logg on today again, same problem my expired account is still active!

edit 2: PROBLEM SOLVED! BACK IN BUISINESS!
what i did was cancel my subscription waited till slacker-sega actually canceled it and not just cancel pending status, then i resumed my subscription! problem solved! thanks ashley50 who helped me solve this! <3
-Selphie lvl 58 fembot

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bio-java on 2007-06-18 03:25 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bio-java on 2007-06-18 13:12 ]</font>

ashley50
Jun 18, 2007, 05:25 AM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=28896

Dj_SkyEpic
Jun 18, 2007, 05:28 AM
This is a wide-spread issue that's currently being looked upon.
You'll have to be stuck offline until they find a fix. Has happened to a lot of my friends recently.

I have to work extra hard to find them rares from this event.

So far it has only struck people with credit cards and has to yet strike on players who use gift cards.
It's also possible to be a monthly payment issue vs a 180 payment. I don't know for sure.

Arika
Jun 18, 2007, 05:31 AM
I just renew mine, not problem at all.
I guess only US side got problem (?)

bio-java
Jun 18, 2007, 05:31 AM
how come you find that in a matter of seconds and i didnt find it at all -_-
thanks anyway! i read some stuff interesting stuff there, i think i can fix the problem now!
<3

KiteWolfwood
Jun 18, 2007, 05:32 AM
I haven't had any problems. But then again I don't do recurring. I pay um then cancel. That way when my account is close to being expired I just add a month an then cancel again.

bio-java
Jun 18, 2007, 05:35 AM
On 2007-06-18 03:31, Arika wrote:
I just renew mine, not problem at all.
I guess only US side got problem (?)

i live in EU http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
but i read that you should cancel your subscription, wait till its really canceled and not just cancel pending then resume subscription