PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Shooter/Snow Queen

MajinSSJVegetto
Dec 17, 2002, 05:39 AM
I recently got a Frozen shooter and its awsome, but making into a Snow queen sounds great.

From what I read here in the item database, the snow queen has more ATP, but it doesnt tell me much else.

Does the Snow Queen act the same as the Frozen Shooter? Amazing chance at freezing enemies? Self freeze?

I really wanna know if Im gonna loose my almighty freezing powers if I upgrade it. Or what.

TeamPhalanx
Dec 17, 2002, 09:24 AM
I've heard that while it has the same great freeze effect (and the horrible self-freeze) the SNOW QUEEN can't combo attack.

MajinSSJVegetto
Dec 17, 2002, 04:33 PM
Oh. heard that but thought they meant frozen shooter, which can do combos, so i thought it was just nonsense.

I guess ill find someone with it and see how fast they can shoot and see if I wanna upgrade.

malinko
Dec 17, 2002, 07:13 PM
I have one on my RAcaseal, heres your reasons right here:

1. Is Frozen shooter your MAIN weapon?

If so, dont upgrade because it DOESNT do combos.

2. Do you like to freeze stuff?

This weapon is only good for frezing stuff then busting out something like a spread needle while its frozen. Its pretty much useless as a main wep.

It will 100% freeze enemies (EXTREMELY useful on Seabed with sinows and what not) and sometimes it goes crazy and freezes all the enemies or yourself O_o Basically, if you use other weps, upgrade it.

BlinkCD
Dec 17, 2002, 07:56 PM
where did you get teh Frozen Shooter? i want one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

malinko
Dec 17, 2002, 11:23 PM
somewhere after the bloodbath in the forest it was laying on the ground in F2 near teh dragon teleport

Nani-chan
Dec 17, 2002, 11:33 PM
Some section id's get it from ep 1 hildetorr. It has rifle range so I like it.

Got mine from doing forest of sorrows about 15 times. More than 10 hildelts are in that quest. No need to telepipe, you'll want the experience.

FH_PhoenixFlame
Dec 19, 2002, 08:25 AM
HOW DO I get to forest of sorrow!

Nani-chan
Dec 19, 2002, 01:59 PM
Any quest that has over 10 Hildelts is fine. Online you can do heat sword.
Offline complete the first three quests, then native research.
In forest of sorrow do not talk to the baby hildebear the second time when it's in the most bottom right of the map. If Alicia asks the yes/no question then you ignored my advice and will want to save and quit. Otherwise you will go back to pioneer 2 and Alicia will leave you and you get the reward.