PDA

View Full Version : Why do i always feel Drepressed, Stressed? etc ..... =/

Ryno
Jun 18, 2007, 12:58 PM
I get depressed during
in person and also in the game PSU.

i get Stressed at work somtimes because... i dunnno ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh................

it is so hard for me to look certain people in the the eye i don't know why..... i look and then look away and they think that there is somthing wrong. i just dont really like attention in person except people i really know (somtimes)....

seee i'm weird.................................

thats why i go to a psychologist .....

and during the game PSU.. i just have to say it.

somone said "you can join were finding S ranks if you do join you can't have them .. but feel free to join"

somthing like that

only three of them can have the S ranks besides me...
so i just went back to my room taking these kind of pictures..............

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r233/x_RYNO_x/sad4.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r233/x_RYNO_x/sad3.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r233/x_RYNO_x/sad.jpg

i have lots of things that i tell my psychologist but it's a secret..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryno on 2007-06-18 12:03 ]</font>

Mystil
Jun 18, 2007, 06:43 PM
You are shy, this is why you don't like looking people in the eye. I'm like that.

Job stress is a default, you'll be stressed anyway.

PSU depressed the hell out of me.

EphekZ
Jun 18, 2007, 10:43 PM
your psychologist is there to help you. if something is troubling you, I think you owe it to yourself and him/her to tell them. not telling them something is nonsense, and a waste of your money. he wasnt in school for this for a long time just so he can try to help someone who doesn't tell him what he needs to know. It's ridiculous really. If you don't like this psychologist then get a new one that you feel comfortable with. IT WILL ONLY HELP YOU.

upon reading your post again, I seem to have misread that tidbit about your psychologist. Sorry about that. Keep doing what you're doing, but if you feel like you aren't making progress(which is probably singnified by this post, no?) then you should change your psychologist.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EphekZ on 2007-06-18 22:27 ]</font>

Zorafim
Jun 19, 2007, 12:05 AM
Do you exercise? I'm alot less depressed and less stressed after I started jogging, and I feel great after karate classes.
Oh yeah, MMOs are terrible on stress levels too. Even PSU seems to have too much stress to it.

By the way, I find shy women attractive >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-06-18 22:05 ]</font>

DurakkenX
Jun 19, 2007, 12:24 AM
On 2007-06-18 22:05, Zorafim wrote:
Do you exercise? I'm alot less depressed and less stressed after I started jogging, and I feel great after karate classes.

Thatss because of endorphins or whatever they are called... Our bodies are made to make us feel good when we work out ^.^

Also, I don't so much looking people in the eyes, especially in class to a teacher... Cuz people just don't look at other peoples' eyes now adays... and it's rude not to, but oh well. The reason I don't like looking teachers in the eyes is because i'm usually the only one who does and the teacher tends to start focusing direclt on me and i don't like that.

Zorafim
Jun 19, 2007, 02:08 AM
Erm, I meant the days afterwards. The first couple of days I started jogging, I felt really tired and drained, but the next couple of days were amazing. Hell, right now at 2:00am I feel like doing a calculus problem, and those are hell.

I also don't tend to look people in the eye unless I like them. Turns out there's this one woman who has two different eye colors, and I missed that the first couple of months I knew her.

Ryno
Jun 19, 2007, 01:42 PM
On 2007-06-18 22:05, Zorafim wrote:
Oh yeah, MMOs are terrible on stress levels too. Even PSU seems to have too much stress to it.

By the way, I find shy women attractive >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-06-18 22:05 ]</font>

Yes i do excercise..

I do Yoga, Pilates, Tai-Chi, and Weight Lifting.. those do help ..

but there are days when some things just pop up... that make you depressed.... ehh

WrathOfMegid
Jun 19, 2007, 02:20 PM
Hmmm, I'm no psychologist, but you seem to either have trouble identifying the exact source of the stress, or you are reluctant to share that information here.

As for the first case, I can't be much help, and you're probably just a little bushed from everyday life. But from your comment about the PSU rare-hunting group, I'd say you feel underappreciated in your relationships and that few people or none at all notice let alone care. You might do better talking to more than your psychologist. Family and friends can help, too.

For the latter case, if the information is far too personal, don't even bring it up. You'll only frustrate yourself by posting a topic that yields fruitless replies. Or if you don't feel comfortable about what others might think, just do what I do: post anyway to get it out of your system, then don't check back. People have responded pretty ugly to a couple of my rants, and I've just stopped listening. This section is so you can get something out, and so you can feel better. Screw everyone else.

Umberger
Jun 19, 2007, 02:28 PM
On 2007-06-19 00:08, Zorafim wrote:

Turns out there's this one woman who has two different eye colors, and I missed that the first couple of months I knew her.

Holy shit, you know Suiseiseki?

Anyways...I'm sorry to hear about you being depressed Ryno. We can go Psycho Wand hunting when Sleeping Warriors S2 comes out, how's that sound? =p

360NyTeMaRe
Jun 20, 2007, 02:01 PM
Doesn't Suiseiseki mean "Jade" in Japanese?

PS - My sister's name is Jade =P

omegapirate2k
Jun 21, 2007, 10:48 PM
On 2007-06-18 10:58, Ryno wrote:
somone said "you can join were finding S ranks if you do join you can't have them .. but feel free to join"

But Ryno, thats our S rank hunting party join condition, we tell everyone that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

I'm sorry your all stressed out, it happens to the best of us.

Ryno
Jun 23, 2007, 02:04 AM
today again i was............................................... ........................... . . . . in person and in the game

EphekZ
Jun 23, 2007, 02:11 AM
your constant depression isn't healthy =(. You really need to reevaluate your therapist and what you're doing about this.

Ryno
Jun 23, 2007, 10:31 PM
On 2007-06-23 00:11, EphekZ wrote:
your constant depression isn't healthy =(. You really need to reevaluate your therapist and what you're doing about this.

i know it is not healthy....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

i just cant tell you why im depressed tho.....

EphekZ
Jun 23, 2007, 11:14 PM
I realize that. Have you told your psychologist about this though?

Ryno
Jun 24, 2007, 02:04 AM
On 2007-06-23 21:14, EphekZ wrote:

yes.... somtimes i cant sleep at night thinking of those depressing thoughts.. and when i wake up for work.. i'm not 100% healthy to work.. that is only some days..........

Thalui89
Jun 24, 2007, 07:51 PM
I suppose theres different kinds of psychologists e.g Behavourist. e.g Humanistic. So i guess theres always more possible solutions to your probs http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Mystil
Jun 25, 2007, 05:39 PM
On 2007-06-24 00:04, Ryno wrote:

On 2007-06-23 21:14, EphekZ wrote:

yes.... somtimes i cant sleep at night thinking of those depressing thoughts.. and when i wake up for work.. i'm not 100% healthy to work.. that is only some days..........

Learn to clear your mind.

If you focus your thoughts on getting your work done, you will find it theripudic(I can't spell it..) for yourself. My job is the one of my methods of dealing with my own depression.

You must FIRST love working though. Not just one of those people who "gotta do it" because "it pays" but hate working, as it is a negative thought, it will make you more depressed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-06-25 15:40 ]</font>

Ryno
Jun 25, 2007, 05:41 PM
i go to my phsychologist every month.

This morning I went to see her at 10:30am. I was in a sleepy mood because of work.

I can't tell you what i have told to my phsyc., but I can tell you that after an hour talking to her I had a smile on my face...

It's better than a frown..

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mystil
Jun 26, 2007, 03:01 PM
Well that's good. Btw, I'm not trying to be one to you, just sharing some of my methods. Ever since I got off medicade when I was 18, I have not been able to afford a physchologist, so I had to fight this shit on my own for the last 7 years. Hopefully she can help you completely beat depression. No living being deserves to go through that horror.

Ryno
Jun 28, 2007, 08:29 PM
there are always other days its going to come back to me again.. somedays are happy days some days are sad and ehh and errr..lol