PDA

View Full Version : What does Hikosaka do?

Ness
Dec 17, 2002, 08:00 AM
I'm not saying he's a bad mod because I don't know; I've never seen him do anything but lock 1 post. Does he even come here anymore? Why did you guys choose him as a mod if he isn't here?

I hope you guys don't consider this a rant.

LollipopLolita
Dec 17, 2002, 08:08 AM
it's a she and she stuffs charcoal into the furnance that drives the power for the servers for pso-world. she also keeps the love rappies loving and paints them pink. and she helps me with highly top secret stuff, not to mention fertilizing the nar lilies.

ness, why is it important anyhow, really. hiko mods the fanworks, mods it well, and was chosen for obvious reasons. she's a well liked and respected member of that forum and she is active in that forum. she also submits fan fics and helps with fan arts. a lot of her art was also turned into wallpapers, headers and avatars.

you love the site related forum don't you.

Ness
Dec 17, 2002, 09:10 AM
Thanks for telling me. I was just wondering where she went. I didn't know she was still here.

neko-chan
Dec 17, 2002, 09:37 AM
On 2002-12-17 05:08, LollipopLolita wrote:

He loves just to watch the numbers under his avatar.

Ness
Dec 17, 2002, 11:35 AM
On 2002-12-17 06:37, neko-chan wrote:

He loves just to watch the numbers under his avatar.

I've reached my goal of 1000 post. Post count doesn't mean anything to me anymore. Besides spam post consist of only one or two words.

lockeboy
Dec 21, 2002, 02:01 PM
I've reached my goal of 1000 post. Post count doesn't mean anything to me anymore. Besides spam post consist of only one or two words.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/spam.gif

So sorry, 't was irresistable.. anyway, on topic here, in a way .. has fan art ever been made into choosable avatars? If so, I might try making one or two .. although I'm sure it's been tried, and I know there are many others who are better than I when it comes to art. 'Kay, I'm done .. heh ..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lockeboy on 2002-12-21 11:03 ]</font>

IceBlink
Dec 21, 2002, 03:21 PM
On 2002-12-21 11:01, lockeboy wrote:
So sorry, 't was irresistable.. anyway, on topic here, in a way .. has fan art ever been made into choosable avatars?

I believe fanart chosen into avatars is done at the discretion of the mods. I dunno. o_O

Dangerous55
Dec 22, 2002, 03:18 PM
Ness, you should be a mod and admin, it would be a utopia.

Ness
Dec 23, 2002, 04:47 PM
On 2002-12-22 12:18, Dangerous55 wrote:
Ness, you should be a mod and admin, it would be a utopia.

Seriously??? If so cool. I'll do my best to make PSOW great and I'll undo what some of the lesser mods did. I will only lock post after long and hard consideration and I will look at the cirumstances before I just lock something.

If you weren't being serious then I think you should be a mod instead of me. ~_0

Dangerous55
Dec 23, 2002, 04:50 PM
On 2002-12-23 13:47, Ness wrote:

Seriously??? If so cool. I'll do my best to make PSOW great and I'll undo what some of the lesser mods did. I will only lock post after long and hard consideration and I will look at the cirumstances before I just lock something.

If you weren't being serious then I think you should be a mod instead of me. ~_0

Wow, you need a new sarcasm detector. No, I was not being serious, and I have a feeling you have been thinking you should be a mod for awhile

I am a mod, im not listed and Ihave no mod powers, but im a mod.

Ness
Dec 23, 2002, 05:05 PM
On 2002-12-23 13:50, Dangerous55 wrote:

On 2002-12-23 13:47, Ness wrote:

Wow, you need a new sarcasm detector. No, I was not being serious, and I have a feeling you have been thinking you should be a mod for awhile

I am a mod, im not listed and Ihave no mod powers, but im a mod.

Of course I knew you were joking. I should have said * fake surprise.

Oh well.

As for being a mod, I'm kinda iffy, I want the power because I would use it to do good things, but I don't want the social stuff that goes with it. I will have to treat my friends like students instead of peers and they will feel obligated to hate me just like some of the other mods. And I don't know how it would change my perception of the site. I may get into Arkham and find out something that makes me hate you guys forever.

So as of now, I don't want to be a mod.

Dangerous55
Dec 23, 2002, 05:08 PM
On 2002-12-23 14:05, Ness wrote:Of course I knew you were joking. I should have said * fake surprise.

Oh well.

As for being a mod, I'm kinda iffy, I want the power because I would use it to do good things, but I don't want the social stuff that goes with it. I will have to treat my friends like students instead of peers and they will feel obligated to hate me just like some of the other mods. And I don't know how it would change my perception of the site. I may get into Arkham and find out something that makes me hate you guys forever.

So as of now, I don't want to be a mod.

You didnt know I was joking,d ont lie.

Thats good though Ness, nobody wants you to be a mod, ever.

eRUPT
Dec 23, 2002, 05:09 PM
Man you two are like funny for a few seconds.

Doesn't get old after awhile? It got old for me real quick.

BWS-1
Dec 23, 2002, 06:18 PM
it's a she and she stuffs charcoal into the furnance that drives the power for the servers for pso-world. she also keeps the love rappies loving and paints them pink. and she helps me with highly top secret stuff, not to mention fertilizing the nar lilies.

So that's what it is to be a moderater at PSOW. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ABDUR101
Dec 23, 2002, 07:25 PM
On 2002-12-23 15:18, BWS-1 wrote:
So that's what it is to be a moderater at PSOW. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

...it's not all lollipops and rainbows ;_;

*hides bloody knuckles*

LollipopLolita
Dec 23, 2002, 07:31 PM
On 2002-12-23 16:25, ABDUR101 wrote:
...it's not all lollipops and rainbows ;_;

it is for me, all about the lollipops!

IceBlink
Dec 24, 2002, 12:19 AM
Tch, during my reign, it was no sleep! EVER! ;_;

Oh, don't forget the blood. ^_^ *slaps blood on Abdur* :O

ABDUR101
Dec 24, 2002, 12:35 AM
On 2002-12-23 21:19, IceBlink wrote:
Tch, during my reign, it was no sleep! EVER! ;_;

pffft, I know. I was also staying up ungodly hours. Not as ungodly as you, freak. But I atleast pulled quite afew 36 hour shifts =X

Oh, don't forget the blood. ^_^ *slaps blood on Abdur* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

*holds up bloodied knuckles*

...I'd hurt you...but I must pour more iodine upon my open wounds ,_,

Ayame
Dec 24, 2002, 01:29 AM
On 2002-12-23 15:18, BWS-1 wrote:
So that's what it is to be a moderator at PSOW. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Thankfully, I never had to do that when I was mod...

It was all --

*lock*

*delete*

*spam*

*lock*

*ban*

*lock*

*warn*

*read*

Oh yeah, and lock stuff too.

<.<

Hehehe, I even deleted those dead threads in the General and Tech Support forums MANUALLY! Yeah, talk about fun!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

IceBlink
Dec 24, 2002, 05:03 AM
Oooh, manually as in the EXTREMELY slow method. >_< Stupid empty threads... hehee.

*tips salt onto Abdur's open wounds*

Okay, enough offtopic-ness. ^_^;; *stays away and mods as he should*

Ness
Dec 24, 2002, 09:35 AM
On 2002-12-23 14:09, eRUPT wrote:
Man you two are like funny for a few seconds.

Doesn't get old after awhile? It got old for me real quick.

It is starting to get old, but if you notice, I haven't falmed him yet and that's because I'm trying to follow the peace agreement over the PM we had a month ago. Dangerous55 isn't holding up his end of the bargan.

I'm agreeing with you eRUPT, this is getting old.

Dangerous55
Dec 24, 2002, 01:00 PM
On 2002-12-24 06:35, Ness wrote:

It is starting to get old, but if you notice, I haven't falmed him yet and that's because I'm trying to follow the peace agreement over the PM we had a month ago. Dangerous55 isn't holding up his end of the bargan.

I'm agreeing with you eRUPT, this is getting old.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I want eRUPT and Camp David though.