PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy star online plus questions

Drone243
Jun 19, 2007, 10:13 AM
I dont know if i should buy it now you can get it so cheap but i want to know the following first to decide.

Can you trasfer your european save on PSO to PSO+
Is there any new quests
and finally is there any new monsters, items or dungeons

T0m
Jun 19, 2007, 10:49 AM
You'll find most answers in our PSO + overview (http://www.pso-world.com/psoplus.php), which, incidentally, is just one of the many guides PSOW has to offer.
PSO + was never released in Europe, meaning you won't be able to use your European save files on PSO +

Salbakra
Jun 19, 2007, 01:29 PM
Sure about that, I got pso+ and I can play on pso whit my friend very easily, and my friend put pso in french too, I think there is no difference. yea there is more quest but thats all. I have no clue if there is more weapons but I did not see any new.

T0m
Jun 19, 2007, 02:16 PM
Yes I'm sure. PSO+ will always be a NTSC game, without Freeloader not normally playable by EU Gamecubes, and gamesave files are not normally interchangeable between games from different regions. I haven't heard anything about that being different for PSO.
If you play online, you play together with all other players, regardless of region and version. (As long as it's on Gamecube).

Salkbakra, how do you play together with your friend? Is that online, or offline multiplayer? And in case it's the latter, whose character data do you use, yours, his, or both (two memory cards)?