PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Dark Falz level Reqs

Aukuel
Jun 20, 2007, 03:34 PM
Hey I was just wondering about around what level would you fight dark falz on ultimate.
I had a lvl 92 FOmar but the memory card become corrupted and I hadn't tried dark falz on ultimate.
Now I'm on ultimate with a FOnewm and he's level 94 but I'm still not sure if he'll be able to beat dark falz.

So I was wondering if I could just know the recommended levels for each class to fight dark falz on ultimate mode. Or if there's a guide for each mage class that will tell me this. Tyvm for any and all help =)

Synyster
Jun 23, 2007, 07:40 AM
i just scraped a victory with a LVL 125 FOnewm. i and used plenty of scape dolls.

DC_PLAYER
Jun 23, 2007, 08:06 AM
AT THAT LEVEL YOU ARE DOOMED, since many attacks will kill you i recomend increasing mind an tech level to kill him faster, or you can try and equip 4 god hp's but even that will not be enouph for you to survive all the atacks.

Tweengo
Jun 23, 2007, 08:53 AM
I managed at around 130ish I think, with my Humar and then my Fomar. Decent fight. I love how fast Dark Falz moves when he's in his second form. That ice attack though, then those floaty-type things that kill you soon after you're frozen, even worse than megid in my opinion.