PDA

View Full Version : GC: GC PSO in one week...which class?

Robantifast
Dec 17, 2002, 01:52 PM
How are you gentlemen?

This is my first posting and I couldn't figure out what to post about since I don't have a gamecube yet...so let me just ask you...which character class should I use first? I'm trying to make a decision between a HUcast and a HUmar (which I have played on the DC). I'm thinking probly a HUcast...

Also...what section ID should I try for? I was thinking Oran because I remembered that they could buy Bloody Art and Last Survivor from the shops...I REALLY like the look of the new Last Survivor and swords are my favorite weapon...Yes, I know Skyly's swords, but then how do I get the Bloody Art? Eh...any help would be great.

Robantifast
Dec 17, 2002, 01:57 PM
Hah oh yeah...on DC I had three characters I played with a lot

Id - Gray HUmar with black spiked straight up hair (I know, I know, he doesn't look like Id)

Miiya - Black Costume, Black ponytail, pale FOmarl

Khrossiz - RAcaseal, Black Costume, ponytail thing

Just in case any of y'all remember me...I didn't play a lot, and I only played online in Ver. 1 (my parents are particular with the credit card grrrrrr....)

Whatley
Dec 17, 2002, 01:58 PM
You can't buy rares from the shops anymore.

Robantifast
Dec 17, 2002, 01:59 PM
Curses....

Etrigan
Dec 17, 2002, 02:29 PM
But you can guarantee someone will be willing to give you those weapons. I've got several just sitting in my bank, when you get online send me a PM and I'll help you out.

Robantifast
Dec 17, 2002, 02:53 PM
Thanks Etrigan, I appreciate that. All the people talking about how they have 45176893718961 stag cutlerys and last survivors make me happy. Those were hard to find on the Dreamcast version, and I tried to get a Stag from an Al Rappy for like 3 weeks...
Heh, not that I'm asking for a Stag or anything...I do appreciate the offer for the more common stuff tho. A Last Survivor or Bloody Art will be great if I can get online (grrrrr @ my parents). If it wouldn't be too much trouble, do you think I could get a Blade Dance for my sis too? She's obsessed with pretty daggers. Only if you have an extra one tho. Thanks, man.
BTW, this is slightly off topic, but if anyone has any screenshots of the Zanba, I'd love to see them. I heard it looks like Cloud's Buster Sword.*drools* I want...

Elusive_Llama
Dec 17, 2002, 02:55 PM
Between the HUcast and the HUmar, I'd pick the HUmar solely for his techs. HUcast has the best ATP of all the classes, but you'd have to rely on your natural healing, mono/di/trimates and star atomizers. HUmar can just resta his way to full health, plus he also gets Jellen/Zalure, Ryuker, Anti and attack techs. It kinda depends on what you want to do...if you play offline mostly, then HUmar would be best. If you play online and can rely on somebody else healing you, then HUcast is the way to go.

Of course, I'd have recommended a Hunewearl, but I don't know how YOU feel about watching a hot elf chick wearing skimpy clothing run in front of you all day <_<

Al-Rappy
Dec 17, 2002, 04:13 PM
I would also suggest a HUmar solely for Resta.

Phobos-X
Dec 17, 2002, 04:38 PM
i sound a lil partial but i too recommend the HUnewearl, not just cuz of the booty shorts, but because she's the most well-rounded in my opinion. her attacks are amongst the highest (she is a hunter) and her MST, if im not mistaken, is the highest of any non-force. HUmars can only learn techs up to lvl 15 and cant learn Shifta or Deband. HUnewearls can learn techs up to lvl 20 and can learn every tech except for Grants, Megid, and Reverser

Robantifast
Dec 17, 2002, 04:56 PM
Hmm...but I've already played a Hunter that can use techs and I'm sorta sick of it. Ya, techs are great, but I'd like to play as an android because I've never seriously played as one. The challenge will be half the fun...
Plus, the Berdysh looks absolutely amazing. *drools at the thought*
*shrugs* I kinda already have a name picked out and it's a male name...and since I have such a hard time picking out names I figured I'd stick with either a HUcast or HUmar. I still might go with a HUmar, not sure.
Any advise on Section ID? I like swords, and (naturally) I love rares...
I thought either Skyly or Oran...most likely Oran as the name I have will give me Oran. Any suggestions?