PDA

View Full Version : Technique Question

Karana
Jun 20, 2007, 07:42 PM
I heard somewhere that when your techniques reach certain levels they change their appearance..
Is this true?
I'd like to know any or all info about this, thanks!

Aukuel
Jun 20, 2007, 07:59 PM
Yes, With Rafoie you get a ring around the explosion, with Rabarta the little snow flakes turn into snow balls and when it gets rly high they turn into icesickles I think. And with Zonde it gets pretty high you get 3 lightning bolts converging instead of one and rly high you get like 10. And with RaZonde electricity jumps up from the ground all around you. Those are the only ones I know of, I just got a lvl 23 grantz and I haven't used it yet but it might have changed appearance.

Karana
Jun 20, 2007, 08:06 PM
O_o

Awesome! Does anybody know the levels required for them to change?

Aukuel
Jun 20, 2007, 08:12 PM
No clue lol, But I do know I want my Big zonde back... it had like 1 giant bolt with like 9 little bolts..... lvl 29 zonde... but of course my memory card got corrupted =(

T0m
Jun 20, 2007, 11:46 PM
I don't remember from which levels the techs look differently, but obviously, at level 30 the techs look the most impressive.

Pain_is_Livin
Jun 21, 2007, 02:38 AM
brata lmakes like a licsickelz one the side

Flamingo99
Jun 21, 2007, 02:39 AM
I checked youtube to see level 30 techniques in action, but I couldn't find any. I'd like to see how they look. Do any of you know of a site that has pics or videos of level 30 techs in action?

Banish
Jun 21, 2007, 04:37 PM
Grants is more deeper, Megid is more smoky...

Jaspaller
Jun 21, 2007, 06:14 PM
Usually about every 3-6 levels you see a difference. 29-30 is where you see the best.

Foie goes faster and leaves a quick trail of smoke
Barta gets icicles as it goes.
Zonde gets more lightning
Gifoie gets one more ball, moves faster, and starts leaving more fire trailing effects.
Gibarta is more ice and mist effects instead of a snowy effect. I think it left some ice on the ground around you as well.
Gizonde is just more thick bright lightning
Rafoie leaves that ring and is also a larger explosion
Rabarta leaves a huge sheet of ice under you with mist.
Razonde is just more lightning thick and bright

Support spells get more of the sparkles or sparks on the ground

Around level 21ish you start seeing the bigger effects like the double balls or thicker ice.

Sir_Gusher
Jun 21, 2007, 09:27 PM
Yeah I've noticed changes at 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 also

MKRX
Jun 22, 2007, 06:31 PM
Techniques at level 30: They all get faster of course, Foie hits a target almost instantly and is smoky and spiky, Zonde has 10 bolts and 1 really big bolt, Barta gets spiky, Grants is way bigger and makes a deeper sound, Megid has more floaty stuff in it, Gibarta sprays more ice in front and makes a saw-shaped ring of ice on the ground around you (dont know if the ring hits anything), Gifoie has 4 Foies in it, Rafoie has rings around it and small chunks of fire around it, Rabarta makes a big plate of ice on the ground instead of a spray, and Razonde leaves little sparks all over the ground for a short time. IDK about Gizonde, never use it lol.