PDA

View Full Version : I lost my mother when I was very young. . .

ShinMaruku
Jun 20, 2007, 09:15 PM
I lost my mother when I was very young. . . my only memory of her was telling me bedtime fairy tales of a mysterious village. . . the village of lymric where the living could meet the dead. . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAGMnQAxEA8
Keats is still a Bloody Grown up Harry Potter.. But Folk Soul is gonna kick ass.

UnderscoreX
Jun 20, 2007, 09:25 PM
Looks amazing, and the demo is out on the Playstation Store. Download it, play it, advise. Chop chop.

AlexCraig
Jun 20, 2007, 09:43 PM
KAAAAAAAAAHHHHNNN!!!!

Powder Keg
Jun 20, 2007, 09:52 PM
YOU FORGOT POLAND

ShinMaruku
Jun 20, 2007, 09:54 PM
I want this game right now.

Niered
Jun 20, 2007, 11:34 PM
Holy..fucking...wow.

Lets get this straight, Im the biggest Sony hater ever. Ive hated them since they started stealing sales from the dreamcast, Ive hated them now for the obvious, Ive hated them since before hatin' was cool.

But this...this is...this would be my killer app. I would consider buying a PS3 based on the premise of this game alone. Now realistically, I wont, I dont have that cash. But if I did, and I heard this panned out to be as epic as it looks, then I may have to lean toward it more than the 360 in terms of my next console purchase.

I mean jeezus christ! THEIR FECKIN' IRISH. Does it GET more hardcore?!

ShinMaruku
Jun 20, 2007, 11:47 PM
Well since Sony is now the third biggest dev you should know that they have this kind of stuff.

EphekZ
Jun 21, 2007, 12:14 AM
That's fucking awsome. too bad I don't have a PS3 or plan to get one. but the thing about "zomg teh land of the dead..." or whatever "....once you go there you may never come back" IT'S VERY PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN-Y! Don't ya think?

ShinMaruku
Jun 21, 2007, 12:42 AM
Plays damn good too. Motion control done good.

Blitzkommando
Jun 21, 2007, 04:25 AM
I can't seem to get my mind to grasp the whole "Irish voiceactors with Japanese rock playing in the background". It just seems like an odd combination to me. For whatever reason it reminds me a lot of Legend of Dragoon.

ShadowDragon28
Jun 21, 2007, 04:53 AM
On 2007-06-20 21:34, Niered wrote:
Holy..fucking...wow.

Lets get this straight, Im the biggest Sony hater ever. Ive hated them since they started stealing sales from the dreamcast, Ive hated them now for the obvious, Ive hated them since before hatin' was cool.

But this...this is...this would be my killer app. I would consider buying a PS3 based on the premise of this game alone. Now realistically, I wont, I dont have that cash. But if I did, and I heard this panned out to be as epic as it looks, then I may have to lean toward it more than the 360 in terms of my next console purchase.

I mean jeezus christ! THEIR FECKIN' IRISH. Does it GET more hardcore?!

Wow, I fully agree. It's like I mind-melded with you. I feel and think exactly the same and was going post a comment very close to what you posted.

Damn...Why did FolkSoul have to be for PS3, and make me slightly interested in the console. >_<;

ShinMaruku
Jun 21, 2007, 09:31 AM
Sony owns Folk Soul that's why http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
So calling them unimaginative bastards is way off.

ShadowDragon28
Jun 21, 2007, 07:25 PM
What? I never said Sony were "unimaginative bastards."
I didn't say jack shyte even implying such. Wtf?
(-_-)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2007-06-21 17:29 ]</font>

Niered
Jun 21, 2007, 10:43 PM
They arent unimaginative, theyre simply...not in tune with the average gamer 100%. Realistically, people arent willing to pay so much for a console that has so little to offer currently. And considering that this is one of the few games that ISNT getting ported to the 360 that looks interesting, people tend to see it as nothing more than an extra 200$ for unnoticeably better graphics (if that even exists currently, hard to tell) a generally unsupported DVD type, and an inferior online service.

Say what you will about Live, it is generally considered the gold standard.

ShinMaruku
Jun 21, 2007, 10:52 PM
Now if one said that, that'd make more sense than half the bullshit I seen slung at Sony these past few days. I think they are in tune as they dropped the price before launch in Japan (Just the NA branch is batshit insane too) But Sir Howard seems to be hinting at refining price as he says.
I really can't say one is inferior when it comes to game experiences (Warhawk and Resistance are great) But in being uniform Live is better yes but that's because these guys have been scatter brained with the service but Home shows something new as well. Time will tell if that's worth any scones but we'll see differences with the platforms now that devs are actually using the correct lead system.
Time will tell but Blu-rya might just pay off if they make it mass market.

Niered
Jun 21, 2007, 11:22 PM
I doubt that Blu-Ray will pan out. It still COULD, but with almost the entirety of the adult entertainment industry going with HD-DVD...well...lets say the male populace of the modern world has had the decision made for them.

*cough* yes that includes me *cough* >>

ShinMaruku
Jun 21, 2007, 11:47 PM
The adult vid industry is now more with the internet more than DVD and it is on blu-ray now so that's a non issue.

DikkyRay
Jun 21, 2007, 11:55 PM
First off- Holy shit
Second-Oh my god i want a ps3. This is so beautiful.
I was never partial to the ps3. 360 seemed to get all its games, and nothing original on the system.
UNTIL NOW BITCHES. it was said befire. This game alone is enough to make me wanna buy a ps3. Its....so beautiful. PS3 blows the wii and 360 away with its graphics

ShinMaruku
Jun 22, 2007, 10:53 AM
Folk Soul is real beautiful and great attention has been paid to this. I hope it sells real damn well.