PDA

View Full Version : Partisan of Lightning Trd Pt.2 BadBoi Style!!

mr_badboi
Dec 17, 2002, 03:31 PM
Ok everyone urs truly has a partisan of lightning again (lost the first one thanx to dat basterd FSOD) but yeah i got one so um and thank u to the guy that posted the 1st trade (giv him a shout out) Well i think im willing to part with it, im tired of showing it off online. WOuld u like to be the STAR of the show(game)??? U want Peeps On ur Jock 24/7??? Would u like to be offerd (online by dupers) Rares Of ur wildest dreamz??? Do u want to be Well known online? if u said yes to any of these then u'd want my partisan, this is the key to everything(almost) that u want online. These items below r the only items i'd trade for it cuz their the only ones i need for now. But i think i might just hold out for *YASHA* or *Twin Blaze*. SO lets start the Bidding... ohh and if u have something that is not listed that u think is WORTH IT then let me know and i might consider, im bout to go hunting with little bro later tonight for another one...... peace out and happy BIDDINGz....

I want list:

Safety Heart
Love Heart
Invisible Guard
Sealed J-Sword
Lavis Cannon
Lavis Blade
Yasha
Twin Blaze
Flame Gament
Red Mech Gun
Heart of Poumn
Olga DNA

Angarwaen
Dec 17, 2002, 04:28 PM
i've got a love heart and a red mechgun, thats my best stuff ^__^() but i'll be willing to trade both because I really want that partisan.
pm me if interested.

True-Stealth
Dec 17, 2002, 05:07 PM
*Watches as the chances of getting his favorite weapon are ripped out of his hand* Well ... I tried. Dang ... Wait! *Speeds online attempting to get some of the items Badboi was asking for* I can't give up hope yet!

Polenicus
Dec 17, 2002, 06:30 PM
On 2002-12-17 14:07, True-Stealth wrote:
*Watches as the chances of getting his favorite weapon are ripped out of his hand* Well ... I tried. Dang ... Wait! *Speeds online attempting to get some of the items Badboi was asking for* I can't give up hope yet!

The great secret in success to trading is NEVER give up. Sometimes people will trade items well below their value, simply because they have a number of them. Certain items, however, NEVER lose their value. Here are the trade items to hold onto:

Materials (Try and have at least 10 of each. 10 Power Mats or 10 Mind Mats will buy you damn near anything)

Mags (A good power mag, mind mag or well-balanced Ep II rare mag will go a long way in a trade. They're not hard to raise, and if you do 3 or 4 at a time you can have a fair collection to barter with. Someone will ALWAYS be looking for a good mag)

Photon Drops (Although their value fluctuates wildly, these ARE the currency of rares. Keep in mind, for the rarer stuff you will need a lot)

DeathCheese87
Dec 17, 2002, 06:50 PM
yeah, i made that first one, but thats not the point.

i urge EVERYONE out there not to trade this weapon. why? i really want this one to be the wep that WONT be duped. dunno if it'll happen or not. but the only way to controll it is by not trading. i dont really mean to disrupt this thread in anyway.

thanks for listening.

True-Stealth
Dec 17, 2002, 06:53 PM
Its hard to find a Twin Blaze or Yasha online. I expected not to find the Yasha, but the Twin Blaze no one has as well. Man ... I found someone with an Invisible Guard, but they wanted my Parts of Robo Chao, which I'm trying to trade for a Partisan of Lightning along with many other rare items I don't use. Well if you trade the one you have now, can you try and find another one (like you are doing) to trade to me. I'll still be searching for the Twin Blaze.

True-Stealth
Dec 17, 2002, 06:57 PM
I don't want it to be duped either, but I'm not the person who dupes. Plus, sooner or later a duper is going to get his hands on this weapon. All he/she has to be is a pinkal and thats basicly it. I hate dupers as much as other fair players. They just take the fun out of the game.

ShadowDragon
Dec 17, 2002, 08:01 PM
i have Heart of Poumn Lavis Cannon(0/0/0/0/0) Safety Heart Love Heart and ican make the cannon into Lavis Blades if you want http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif but i would like the light part http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif pm me if u want any of those i also have others i could show u.

True-Stealth
Dec 18, 2002, 12:23 PM
Badboi, I hear that you cannot get Yasha or Twin Blaze legitly yet. If this is true, then I think your out of luck. I here any of them online are fakes. Is this true? By the way, My trade list is up in "Stealth's Robo 1 Chance Market."

mr_badboi
Dec 18, 2002, 01:44 PM
actually u can get Yasha with a Virdia guy (according to ******) but i don't know about twin blaze. Well man so many dam dupers been stalking me for dat weapon online.im not trading this weapon to anyone who seemz like a duper. Lately ive been getting a LOOOOOOT of *PRESENTS* or *GIFTS* (to buy my trust and to get first dibbz on the weapon) hey cheese have you played with it online and if so how do they react to you??? Now i know of another that has this weapon and its in BAD hands. A duper named OS****, but so far i don't think he's given it out to anyone. But anyways now i just decided that i don't need any other weapon or armor in fact i got those items that i wanted (lavis blades....and others) as gifts last night from some people, so the only weapon i'll trade this for is Yasha, Twin Blaze, or the Olga DNA. so basically (since no one has em) im going to be holding onto this bad Boy. Ohh and who was the guy that needed the robo chao parts for that one item i wanted? i can giv the robo parts to u..... Later Yall!

Special_K
Dec 18, 2002, 02:15 PM
On 2002-12-18 10:44, mr_badboi wrote:
actually u can get Yasha with a Virdia guy (according to ******) but i don't know about twin blaze. Well man so many dam dupers been stalking me for dat weapon online.im not trading this weapon to anyone who seemz like a duper. Lately ive been getting a LOOOOOOT of *PRESENTS* or *GIFTS* (to buy my trust and to get first dibbz on the weapon) hey cheese have you played with it online and if so how do they react to you??? Now i know of another that has this weapon and its in BAD hands. A duper named OS****, but so far i don't think he's given it out to anyone. But anyways now i just decided that i don't need any other weapon or armor in fact i got those items that i wanted (lavis blades....and others) as gifts last night from some people, so the only weapon i'll trade this for is Yasha, Twin Blaze, or the Olga DNA. so basically (since no one has em) im going to be holding onto this bad Boy. Ohh and who was the guy that needed the robo chao parts for that one item i wanted? i can giv the robo parts to u..... Later Yall!

You're so full of shit and annoying, stop posting here! No one would GIVE you a Lavis Blade as a "gift" to get your trust! Thats crap man, people trade to get an item, they don't need to "earn" your trust in order to trade. And if they are giving Lavis Blades as gifts to get your "trust" you might want to reconsider your anti-duper theories since there is not a chance in hell you got a legit blade, if anyone would actually give you one. It seems like a lie made by a bored kid with nothing to do. And I can't believe people are willing to trade decent items for this lousy item, but I highly doubt anyone would be tricked into giving up a Yasha or "Olga DNA" (which has been renamed). The DNA is like the rarest and most wanted item, your partisan is usless! People don't seem to realize it's worse than a demo comet?! I'm not trying to ruin your trade post but you can't try and rip people off like this. I don't care how "cool" people think it looks, or "rare" it's claimed to be. I find it to be boring, it's just yellow, and thats it, nothing else. It may only be rare because no one really plays on hard for twenty runs. Whatever, I'm through preaching about this, but the only reason anyone would WANT to dupe this junk is if people give it a high trade value. You guys are trying to make it seem like this great thing that can be traded for so much, so by saying you don't want it duped and it'll be worth a lot, you are convincing dupers to get their hands on it and fill the market. Congradulations for failing miserably at life, you're fired...now go home and eat some bleach.

EDIT: Great and this was my 100th post, I wasted it yelling at you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Special_K on 2002-12-18 11:18 ]</font>

True-Stealth
Dec 18, 2002, 02:26 PM
Calm down Special K. We don't need violence. Its best to keep your feelings inside until you explode into a million pieces. Now you go and do that. I'm just messing with you Special K, but seriously. Just because he doesn't want to trade or what ever your problem is with him, doesn't mean you have to explode on him. Just leave him alone.

mr_badboi
Dec 18, 2002, 02:35 PM
lol actually if u come online i'll show u the blades and the other GIFTS i got. and yeah u are right. PoL isn't all that good (power wise). Actually i just play with it online to look good and to show off basically. did i not earn the right to do just that??? and yeah i THINK that lavis blades was duped but i don't really care cuz im not using it, its just gonna be in my COLLECTION. see i don't HATE dupers that much, im just not going to let them get their dirty hands on this one cuz if they make PoL like dbl cannon then i won't be the star of the show anymo'. Man if u find this item then peeps online will be on ur ballz big time. If ur smart and good at TRADING then you'd know how to get things like i did. LOL last night sum guy gave me Yas 90000 seriest ( i think thats tha name) all 3 of em(or r there 4) jus cuz i told him that i'd CONSIDER letting him dupe it LMAO...yeah im taking advantage of peeps (a couple dupers) but ohh well u know. But anyways Im not super anti DUPER, and jus to let u know the only thing i got thats duped for sure is dbl cannon, maybe lavis blades, BKB and um maybe thos Yas 9000 guns, thats it. But hey r u tired of riding my c*ck??? lol leave me alooooooooooone.......or not? its coo' im still gonna be me and post the way i post and do what i gotta do and if u so mad at me then do u wanna settle this online in a battle? if not plzzz um stfu or jus calm down. Iight peace out yall and Lata

mr_badboi
Dec 18, 2002, 02:42 PM
ohh yeah and actually there r 2 peeps that talking to online that know a friend that has Yasha, the problem is they won't tell me the guyz name, but they said they'd have yasha 2 day but the thing is i know for sure one of them is a duper, but i doubt the 2nd is cuz the guy that told me about him said he only plays offline most of the time so i'll hav to look at his list to see if he has signz of duped weapons, but hey i am now attemptin to find another PoL so lemme hear ur goodz and um im accepting *GIFTS* LMAO...... but i think those two might be B.S. but hey if they r then i might just do it. anyways peace

Special_K
Dec 18, 2002, 03:40 PM
On 2002-12-18 11:26, True-Stealth wrote:
Calm down Special K. We don't need violence. Its best to keep your feelings inside until you explode into a million pieces. Now you go and do that. I'm just messing with you Special K, but seriously. Just because he doesn't want to trade or what ever your problem is with him, doesn't mean you have to explode on him. Just leave him alone.

First off, I'm calm. Second thing, stop brown nosing. You obviously want the PoL, good for you, other people trade them to. As for being jealous or upset he won't trade me, I thought I withdrew all my offers, I wouldn't give up a damn red handgun, for this. I'm much better off with a demo comet, but I don't have one. Aww, poor me? Not really, I have a red sword, meteor cudgle, black king bar and orotiagtio, I think I'm pretty well set for now. I just really can't stand the guy. He is blatently lying. No one would give you a GIFT just to try and get you to trade with them. And if they did, it might be a varista or something, not a Yasminkov, and the series is 2000, 3000, 7000 and 9000, they are not all 90,000. Please, just try and read up on some stuff so you know what the hell you're talking about before trying to feed us some BS.

mr_badboi
Dec 18, 2002, 04:00 PM
hey whats up guy? im not really logical toward the Gun series so thats why i don't know the right name for em lol my mistake. but hey um really i do get gifts and from peeps that can afford to give em to me (dupers)they r greedy basically. they are all trying to see who can get it first from since they only know of 1 other that has it online and he won't trade for nothing.

but anyways like i said before i will be having a tournament for PoL and if u don't ant that i got others u can pick from if u win. i will have all the rules and junk later. im doing this tournament cuz i doubt anyone here got yasha and i don't want peeps to give up their hopes on getting it or other very good items so if they can beat me up in battle then its theirs but their r sum rules to entering and i will post later. k peace...

True-Stealth
Dec 18, 2002, 04:18 PM
Can only pinkal get PoL from GOL Dragon?

pixelate
Dec 19, 2002, 02:27 AM
Special_K, stop picking fights. I already locked one thread because of this.

mr_badboi
Dec 19, 2002, 02:43 AM
-um i don't even know if any other section id can get it. mannnnn im trying to get another one but........

Special_K
Dec 19, 2002, 02:08 PM
I posted the message on deathcheese's thread before it was locked, and I'll apologize to Pix and the mod's for going on long enough on a trade thread to get it locked, though the trade was complete and the thread was worthless. I will not tie up this thread enough to get it locked, as that is never my intent. Instead feel free to continue at the new thread I started in a more approriate forum.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=36251&forum=11&start=0&0

Have a nice day.