PDA

View Full Version : after Vol Opt

Innuiyasha
Jun 21, 2007, 07:32 PM
ok. i beat Vol Opt but i don't know what to do now no quests are available... in the room with the breathing door thing i have 2 of the three things but idk where to get the las... help would be insainly appretiated. P.S. this is on normal mode

AlexCraig
Jun 21, 2007, 07:39 PM
You have to activate the three towers: one in Forest, one in Caves, one in Mines. When those are activated, the door will open, and you can explore the Ruins and more missions will be available.

Weeaboolits
Jun 21, 2007, 07:42 PM
Just search whichever level you haven't found a pillar in very thoroughly, the piller is always in the last area, I think, the caves one might be in caves 2. ;]

Innuiyasha
Jun 21, 2007, 08:05 PM
And how do i figure out what place i havent found?

AlexCraig
Jun 21, 2007, 08:08 PM
You search each place and every room in them. I know it sounds annoying, but that really is the only way.

RuPiKa
Jun 21, 2007, 08:23 PM
Forest 2 (most likely, that is the one you already found ) , Caves 2 (behind a locked door usually 4 triggers in the room then a warp), Mines 2 (It is usually toward the end in a side room. If you make it to Vol opt just back track). Do mines last because you'll find Vot opt at the end , then on to Ruins. Good Luck.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuPiKa on 2007-06-21 18:24 ]</font>

totenkreuz
Jun 23, 2007, 06:43 PM
-forest-red pillar, second floor
-cave-blue pillar '' ''
-mine-green pillar '' ''

Have fun man ;]