PDA

View Full Version : Other projects I'm working on... (why no new comic)

Deja
Jun 21, 2007, 08:08 PM
Meh, no reason to post this, has nothing to do with PSU. But good news, decided to work on next comic.

ANNNNND delete this topic if you can.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deja on 2007-06-21 22:18 ]</font>

DikkyRay
Jun 21, 2007, 08:37 PM
SO wheres the damn comic? You are thrown into the real world and can't handle doing a witty webcomic on top of that? FAIL
Just kidding friend. Good luck with your travels. If for some reason you go to Japan, sneak a few shots of Shigeru Miyamito. Then call me so i can scream his name hopefully before you get dragged away by the police...then i'll wire you money to get out and then we'll...im rambling arent i....
Anyhoo, I was oncce like that. Minus me going to graduate soon. The part about music. I loved listening to music and making it. Sadly....funds kept me from pursuing it more in depth.
Anyway, Congrats on graduating soon, and good luck with everything.
Tales of Symphonia and Golden Sun had awesome music btw.......not sure if ya played them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2007-06-21 18:38 ]</font>

Deja
Jun 21, 2007, 08:42 PM
I'm more of an older chap (not too old) so my childhood consisted of The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Secret of Mana (my fav game) and other SNES gems. Those older musical mixes on older generation games stick with me more, that's why my example was Chrono Trigger.

In fact, I should replay Chrono Trigger...*boots up PS2*

DikkyRay
Jun 21, 2007, 08:45 PM
Ahh more of the Beep Beep huh?
Dunno why i didnt say it before- Super Mario RPG Legend of the 7 stars.
Axem Rangers, Smithy...dont even get me started on how many songs i loved from there.
Booster....
(and tell me more thru pm about this chrono trigger via ps2, isnt it snes?)

Deja
Jun 21, 2007, 09:21 PM
Chrono trigger was double released with Final Fantasy 6, for PS1. I'm playing it on ps2. Or something

DikkyRay
Jun 21, 2007, 09:30 PM
ohhhhh...
I think i'll wait until CT is released on the wii's virtual console....if it ever is.
But glad to hear im not the only person who likes the music of old games