PDA

View Full Version : I say hacker.

XanGabriel
Jun 21, 2007, 09:45 PM
Someone is f*cking with us. The G*d d*mned server went down again?!?! THATS 6 TIMES IN WHAT?! A WEEK?! Some pr*ck out there is crashing it. They have to be. Why do people always have to ruin everything?!

~Severely p*ssed
~Xan

HFlowen
Jun 21, 2007, 09:47 PM
The jaggos finally revolted. Hell, you people made them an endangered species in like, a week.

Dragwind
Jun 21, 2007, 09:52 PM
Nothing new...some guy knows how to crash uni's, and ST doesn't care. =

XanGabriel
Jun 21, 2007, 09:52 PM
LoL I gave up on that sh*t like a week ago. Screw those things.

XanGabriel
Jun 21, 2007, 09:54 PM
Go the hell figure. They can't release new missions, they can't keep a stable server, they don't give a damned about hackers now either? What hap'd to them at least semi-caring back with the item hacking. STOP SLACKING ST!!!

DikkyRay
Jun 21, 2007, 10:02 PM
You do realize theres more to Sega than PSU? Just wait until the update, then it will be fixed.
Trust me, wrse stuff can happen than a crashed server.

XanGabriel
Jun 21, 2007, 10:09 PM
Yes I've heard all about the PSO hacking... If that hap'd to my dear sweet Ilyena, I'd grab my shotgun and go a'huntin'.

DikkyRay
Jun 21, 2007, 10:27 PM
oh trust me.......
See that lvl 64? All thse lvl 10 classes? Say bye-bye to them. You wont be able to USE that shotgun.
Trust me, sega's doing their best, they just cant update in the middle of the week ya know?

Kent
Jun 21, 2007, 10:31 PM
On 2007-06-21 20:27, DikkyRay wrote:
sega's doing their best

Sorry... That just made me chuckle.

Because all of Sega is totally working on PSU. :/ Even if Sonic Team really is doing their best... See how bad it is? That doesn't bode well.

DikkyRay
Jun 21, 2007, 11:01 PM
On 2007-06-21 20:31, Kent wrote:

On 2007-06-21 20:27, DikkyRay wrote:
sega's doing their best

Sorry... That just made me chuckle.

Because all of Sega is totally working on PSU. :/ Even if Sonic Team really is doing their best... See how bad it is? That doesn't bode well.

Sega/sonic Team are pretty much the same thing.
And jesus, can you make a fucking online game and keep it running 24/7? Sonic team is working on other projects, cut them some slack

Sinue_v2
Jun 22, 2007, 12:18 AM
they don't give a damned about hackers now either?

Now? Where have you been for the last seven years? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Sonic team is working on other projects, cut them some slack

So are Blizzard, SquareEnix, ect. All online RPG's have their problems - but come on, it's just rediculous at this point. Even PSO had a special Valentine's Day event.. PSU's idea of Valentines Day was just a few blue named jackasses randomly prowling the servers taking snapshots. Gee, I really wish they would have allowed PC users to take their own snapshots... oh wait...

Firebreak is the only real event PSU has had since it's launch. We'll likely have the first expansion before the second event is released. That's not a good thing when a game's formative years are supposed to be leaving a good impression on players.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2007-06-21 22:19 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Jun 22, 2007, 09:19 AM
What bugs me is they were planning the expansion before we got the bloody game. Who does that?

sprky585
Jun 22, 2007, 12:55 PM
God i'm glad that i didn't waste my money on this god forbidden game

AlexCraig
Jun 22, 2007, 01:07 PM
I hear ya, Sparky. I'm sticking with offline PSO.

Kent
Jun 22, 2007, 01:24 PM
On 2007-06-22 07:19, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
What bugs me is they were planning the expansion before we got the bloody game. Who does that?

Uh...

...Everyone who has ever made an ORPG, of any sort, ever?

That's pretty normal, really.

A2K
Jun 22, 2007, 01:29 PM
On 2007-06-22 07:19, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

It's not universal at all, but I wouldn't say it was too uncommon a practice. It's not exactly analogous but Guild Wars funds itself on an expansion cycle sans the monthly fee.

MrNomad
Jun 25, 2007, 08:21 AM
On 2007-06-21 22:18, Sinue_v2 wrote:

they don't give a damned about hackers now either?

Now? Where have you been for the last seven years? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Sonic team is working on other projects, cut them some slack

So are Blizzard, SquareEnix, ect.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2007-06-21 22:19 ]</font>
Ya, except Blizzard and Square ONLY MAKE rpgs every so often, and Blizzard pretty much makes only one game every effin year or 2 before you even hear a rumor of a new one. Sega doesnt stick to one genre (or game for that matter) but makes a line of different games on different consoles every year. Guess they try to give the fan base that "Huge list of SEGA brand games" like in the old genesis days =P