PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here specialize in . . .

dude3282
Dec 17, 2002, 05:01 PM
Raising Mags and trading them? I personally think some people would be willing to pay or trade for some of the more sought-after MAG's. I didn't play the DC version much, but my friends and I knew at least one person who was good at that.

Speaking of which, what MAG's would you be interested in?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dude3282 on 2002-12-17 14:03 ]</font>

Muku6
Dec 17, 2002, 10:48 PM
Eh, I don't specialize in it, but I'm more than willing to raise one for someone if they wanna trade for it, only problem though is I only have one character, so I can only raise SATO's. (I'm a REDRIA FOmarl.)

I raised my Naga into a Sato today at level 100 (25/25/25/25). Going for 50/50/50/50 though.

Hah, BTW, nice location, ain't it the truth though? ^_^;;

dude3282
Dec 18, 2002, 04:56 AM
What part of the state are you from? I'm just outside Spartanburg.

rena-ko
Dec 18, 2002, 07:58 AM
i like to raise mags at DC-version, if asked for it - i do that for free mostly there, but once i change to GCN-version i guess i'd have to charge meseta for that :/
we'll see...

Polenicus
Dec 18, 2002, 02:08 PM
On 2002-12-18 04:58, rena-ko wrote:
i like to raise mags at DC-version, if asked for it - i do that for free mostly there, but once i change to GCN-version i guess i'd have to charge meseta for that :/
we'll see...

Nonononono... you want to charge Photon drops. That's the REAL currency of PSO. That way you can eventually buil up enough Photon Drops to trade for or purchase something nice.

Muku6
Dec 18, 2002, 10:40 PM
I live right across the harbor from Charleston.

VulpesMundi
Dec 18, 2002, 11:26 PM
I'm more or less a MAG farmer. I usually only raise them for myself and my friends, though. However, I'd be willing to trade if the price is right. It's time-consuming to make MAGs, so imo they don't come cheap.

I made a Sato for some guy online, but in the end he decided he didn't even want it. Oh well, just one more MAG for another of my many characters. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif