PDA

View Full Version : PSU:PS2: NEED YOUR OPINION! GUDDA SKELA 12% ICE for HPC? Wha

Kaosu
Jun 22, 2007, 06:41 PM
Is that a good trade or not? plz let me know! Your opinion is apprieciated! ;3

Also, I would like a price check for each one plz!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaosu on 2007-06-22 16:50 ]</font>

KamikazeYoru
Jun 22, 2007, 06:44 PM
First look at it this way. A Gudda Skela is a 10* that can only be used by one class. HPC can be used by anyone. Some ppl are willing to deal with the pp drain for the raw power. Now an SPS is more wanted on the market but an HPC is still a great trading unit. So yes an hpc is a better deal imo.

Balthasar
Jun 22, 2007, 06:50 PM
At 12% ice, that Gudda Skela is near worthless. The HPC is worth much, much, much more.

SkywalkerPSO
Jun 22, 2007, 07:00 PM
Everyone's entitled to there opinion, but 12%ice worthlesss? Ha, thats' rediculous!!! HPC is a PP killer IMO and I'd personally keep the Gudda and go after a PP save unit or a SPS! But thats just me... HPC in my opinion is overrated and not much help! But trade-wise if units your after , HPC is ok, but you could get better for a Gudda Skella!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SkywalkerPSO on 2007-06-22 17:01 ]</font>

Freshellent
Jun 22, 2007, 07:48 PM
I managed to get my hands on a HPC I can tell you it'll be more useful over time that a 12% Skella. I wouldn't even consider it. I have a pair of 22% Ice Gudda Gants +5's that out damage those things easily. If your going for looks then knock it out,the PP drain on the HPC isn't as bad as it's made out to be,you'll just be more mindful of how you use them.