PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Rapid leveling

Kion
Jun 22, 2007, 10:44 PM
So I'm looking for a group lv 45+ to do a wide varaety of S rank missions to have fun and level up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kion on 2007-06-30 06:35 ]</font>

Genoa
Jun 22, 2007, 10:50 PM
Count me in :3 I'll go anywhere but the short quick lame runs >_>

KiteWolfwood
Jun 22, 2007, 10:58 PM
You know I am always up for it.

Kion
Jun 23, 2007, 08:47 AM
panzer unit will probably be up for it too, so four people should be enough to take on any mission. I was thinking an S rank tour of the universe; starting on neudaiz, heading to parum, off to moattob and then finishing off with Hive. The tour would last about a week and would level up our characters for each consecutive mission requirement.

Best time for me is 11pm EST. Does that work for everyone? Meet up at the gaurdians HQ on neudaiz tomorrow June 24th?

Genoa
Jun 23, 2007, 09:18 PM
Blast, I have physical therapy at 5:45 a.m. on the 25th, So I wouldn't be able to play at 11pm EST on the 24th =/

But I usually play at night, i'm sure I can catch the next run.

KiteWolfwood
Jun 23, 2007, 11:52 PM
Alright sounds good. Just send me a pm in game when you get on. I am not to good at keeping track of time.

Kion
Jun 25, 2007, 05:49 PM
megaman X i should probably meet you in game to get your card sometime. i've seen more mid-level partied popping up so we might not need to tour to level up.

edit: i just hit level 55 which openned up some new areas. we can hit labs S2 and mad beast S and goliath S for some extremely fast leveling.

lets just hope that SF can keep it's power going.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kion on 2007-06-26 00:09 ]</font>

panzer_unit
Jun 26, 2007, 09:14 AM
I've been spamming Firebreak A to XP for my lv55 character, I'd be down with other missions for sure unless I'm on a really good team already.

SStrikerR
Jun 29, 2007, 02:49 PM
uhhh, im lv 45, so i can do over half of the S rank missions, so maybe i could just join in for the missions i CAN do, and then if i cant do one, u tell me the mission, ill blast through C and meet ya on the other side? its the 29th, and i can start on the 30th lol.

Kion
Jun 29, 2007, 04:11 PM
true, 45 is high enough for some decent missions. what time do you usually get on?

DrEngrish
Jun 29, 2007, 05:48 PM
You guys still have room... with these new missions im stuck in a rut too... everyones either doing S2 or they are at that new Neuidaiz mission which is a time waster =....=

panzer_unit
Jun 29, 2007, 06:00 PM
My main's a Protranser. I'm more interested in A-rank Tenora armor boards than serious high-end loot. Just mail or whatever and you've got a 80/7 Fortegunner who's willing to help with Desert Goliath S (55+) and Rogues' Shortcut S2 (65+)

Kion
Jun 29, 2007, 08:35 PM
I probably won't be on tonight. Can we meet up tomorrow night, Saturday June 30 at 11pm EST Universe 15, Parum west district at the koltova juice stand. Depending on who shows up and what level we'll decide which mission(s) to check out.

SStrikerR
Jun 30, 2007, 04:27 PM
ummm, i usually dont get on at night, to tired. yawn. but i CAN get on in the early morning like, 7-10. then i usually get on later in the afternoon for an hour or 2. sry i cant make it tonight. but anyway, by all means, DO NOT go to the LL without me, cause im madly hunting creadoubles, and yeah, if we find a board, can i plz plz plz have?

Kion
Jun 30, 2007, 06:16 PM
Most people I know sign on at night which is why I went for 11pm.
I'm availible to hunt linear line in the afternoon. I'm trying to get several variations of del jagnus and it would be nice to hunt with someone. As for for [b]crea doubles I don't have a fighgunner, so i wouldn't mind letting you have it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kion on 2007-06-30 16:17 ]</font>

SStrikerR
Jun 30, 2007, 08:05 PM
well, i guess i should mention then that i have a board for del jagnus, ive found a totaal of 3 in 1 day with 0 luck, i guess i have the knack. and as for afternoon, well, the morning 7-10 est is good for me, cause i just randomly log on in the afternoon for an hour or 2, never know when, so i cant tell you, and id be hard to meet you.

and yea thx bout the creadoubles IF we find them of course lol.