PDA

View Full Version : Male Cast heads

Maverynthia
Jun 22, 2007, 10:48 PM
I was thinking about getting this game, but was wondering if there was a human looking male cast head, or more than one. Since I know that the female casts definitely get one (as always). And if there is are there any pictures of them. I tried looking at this flash character maker but the cast section was under construction.

Otherwise I might just pass on this one :/ (I really want to play a Shiren/Forren style cast...)

F-Gattaca
Jun 22, 2007, 10:50 PM
The answer to your question, Maverynthia, is Very Yes. Both male and female CASTs get an organic head with the same set of hairstyles available like that of the other races.

Heck, I've already seen one or two Wrens.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: F-Gattaca on 2007-06-22 20:51 ]</font>

Rashiid
Jun 22, 2007, 10:55 PM
just dont pick the dildo head....

Maverynthia
Jun 22, 2007, 10:59 PM
Dil...do...head? Do I want to know?

Are there pictures somewhere of these?

Chuck_Norris
Jun 22, 2007, 11:16 PM
why would you pass on a game just cause you cant make your char have a human head? but anyway, yes you can have normal heads for CAST, you can even change the skin from blue to white to tan (sort of).

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 22, 2007, 11:37 PM
You can make a Cast that looks very much like a Wren-series, since it's pretty clear that that is what you want to know.

You even get all the funky ear attachment things.

Maverynthia
Jun 22, 2007, 11:42 PM
On 2007-06-22 21:16, chuck_norris wrote:
why would you pass on a game just cause you cant make your char have a human head? but anyway, yes you can have normal heads for CAST, you can even change the skin from blue to white to tan (sort of).

Why would I pass? Because if I can't get into my character then the rest of the game isn't going to be fun to me. So, I'm not going to throw money at a game that I'm ultimately not going to be satisfied with. I already had that experience with another game.

But thanks for all the info ^-^ I think I'll snag the game and try and my my own 'wrenny

Zorafim
Jun 23, 2007, 01:00 AM
With casts, you get the option of either having a human head or a robotic head. Once you pick one, you're stuck with it until your character no longer exists.
You can very well make a "Wren", if you want, or you can make a HUcast; your choice.