PDA

View Full Version : VR Quest urgent Help

Hodge
Dec 17, 2002, 06:24 PM
Hi can anyone tell me why the last section of this quest is messed up when you answer the questions. For starters the question:

The ultimate weapon?--hard, yet supple and smooth!
When you answer AKIKO'S FRYING PAN ot doesn`t work.

Thats means i had to start all over and got to the question:

A superior long sword usable only by masters. Has a high chance of confusing enemies
When i answered Chaos Berdys it was incorrect also tried panic riot, havoc and chaos claymore and still no luck.

And the time i did to it (didn`t get asked them 2 questions) i exited back to the lobby and it locked up on me so i never got the chu chu game. So when i do manage to get it again can i quit back to the main menu without recieving my meseta and going back to the lobby or do i have to?
Thanks for any help

LollipopLolita
Dec 17, 2002, 06:30 PM
everyone has been experiencing the same problem. even the jp people. no one knows what the answer is to the hard yet supple question even though that is the exact description for the wok.

sorry. i'll keep a lookout and post if anything comes up.

Hodge
Dec 17, 2002, 06:42 PM
Thanks, have you got any idea on the other question? i saw on your site yesterday, your guide had the answer down as "try panic riot, havoc or chaos claymore?" But when i looked today you had changed it to chaos berdys which still doesn`t work. Thing is i really need the answer to this one as i get asked this one near enough everytime.
thanks

LollipopLolita
Dec 17, 2002, 06:48 PM
we're still working on that one

i think it should be Havoc Berdys, try it.