PDA

View Full Version : GC: Can This Be Done ???

ScaryGrass
Dec 17, 2002, 06:27 PM
As of right now I have a level 99 varaha mag and want to change it into a sato or nidera. If I give it to a force male or female would i get either one ???

POW>DEX>MIND

VulpesMundi
Dec 17, 2002, 09:16 PM
It depends on the whole of the MAG's stats and what ID the character in question has. You need the stats to be a total of 50/50 at level 100 as noted below.

Nidra, Force male
Bluefull, Redria, Viridia, or Whitill: DEF+DEX=POW+MIND
Greennill, Oran, or Purplenum: DEF+MIND=POW+DEX
Pinkal, Skyly, or Yellowboze: DEF+POW=DEX+MIND

Sato, Force female
Bluefull, Redria, Viridia, or Whitill: DEF+DEX=POW+MIND

Since so many people seem to have trouble with the A+B=X+Y thing, I'll try to explain it. Lets use DEF+POW=DEX+MIND as an example. At level 100 you need to have the stats 50/50. By this I mean that the DEF and POW added together should be 50 and the DEX and MIND added together should be 50. You could have something like 10 DEF + 40 POW = 50 and 30 DEX + 20 MIND = 50, as one example. If you can't make it at level 100 you can still do it every level multiple of 10 thereafter. For level 110 you'd need 55/55, for 120 you'd need 60/60, for level 200 you'd need 100/100, etc. But keep in mind you only need the balanced stats until you make the MAG desired. After the MAG has evolved you can make the stats whatever you want, the MAG won't change forms again. I hope that helps.

Polenicus
Dec 18, 2002, 02:23 PM
I should also note that it's desireable to change your mag into an Ep II rare as soon as possible, as they seem to raise levels faster than the comparable 'normal' mags (Dimates and such have a greater effect)