PDA

View Full Version : NEED Help for Ultimate Mines

Xenoreaper
Jun 23, 2007, 09:21 PM
My Character is a level 114 Humar and i keep getting my ass kicked by those robots Im using a stag cutlery now but i was wondering if there is a better weapon i should use. My section id is Whitill if that matters any Thanks in advance -Xenoreaper

Splash
Jun 23, 2007, 10:32 PM
Two words: Level up.

Your level is far too low to be starting Mines, especially for a HUmar.

Stag Cutlery is good but it should have hit on it. Your mag should be something like 5/145/50/0. Your armor shouldn't be one of those common ones, neither should be your shield. Once you level up, you should use a Brightness Circle. Or if you have the patience, hunt a Guard Wave off of Ultimate Caves Pofuilly Slime. For shield, if you have access to ep2, hunt for a Standstill Shield off of Indi Belra in Temple.

sprky585
Jun 23, 2007, 11:01 PM
i nice pair of mech guns would be nice...heck just some H & S25 with decent %'s would do the trick, or at least it did for my humar

Xenoreaper
Jun 23, 2007, 11:35 PM
Thanx guys what level would be good for a humar in here? splash

Aileron
Jun 23, 2007, 11:52 PM
Your level is far too low to be starting Mines, especially for a HUmar.
I don't know about that. I was whooping a$$ in ult mines around that lvl with HUmar.

Anyways, try getting some good rare armor and if you're still having trouble after that, try lvling up a couple of times(like 10 or so)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aileron on 2007-06-23 21:52 ]</font>

Xenoreaper
Jun 24, 2007, 12:03 AM
well these are my current stats
atp-1078
dfp-639
mst-594
ata-201
evp-948
lck-100
These are the armors And such that im using
Attribute plate 4 slots + 4 god abilities
Blue ring for shield
and my mag is 18878510
so you think leveling up is my best bet huh?

Splash
Jun 24, 2007, 02:16 AM
Thanx guys what level would be good for a humar in here? splash
I would say 125-130 is a good level to start.

I don't know about that. I was whooping a$$ in ult mines around that lvl with HUmar.

With a Whitill? Probably not. Either way, section ID influences what level you could do a certain area easier. Heck, I could slap on a Redria HUmar, get a God/Battle, hunt myself a Demolition Comet, Red Sword, and Guard Wave, and I could easily do it at an earlier level.

well these are my current stats
atp-1078
dfp-639
mst-594
ata-201
evp-948
lck-100
These are the armors And such that im using
Attribute plate 4 slots + 4 god abilities
Blue ring for shield
and my mag is 18878510
so you think leveling up is my best bet huh?

First, why is the DEX an odd number? That is virtually useless since it just gives half of an ATA boost (which rounds down usually). Also, the DEX amount is way too high. You could easily make up the ATA with some hit weapons.

Second, I would suggest a 8/142/50/0 mag, or something like that. MST is useless on a HUmar. So is high DFP. 1 point boost per DEF on the mag is not really going to help.

Attribute Plate is a good armor, nothing wrong there. But if you are willing to do Ultimate Caves again, try searching for a Guard Wave. You will see a major difference in DFP and EVP. And it doesn't require a high level to equip either. But if you can't, then no worries.

Blue Ring...I don't know why you have it when you are soloing. Low DFP, low EVP, and doesn't even get the special. There are way better shields than that. Again, if you have the patience, go hunt a Standstill Shield off of Temple's Indi Belra. 1/2926 drop rate so it might take a while, but it is arguably the best shield in the entire game.

Hmm...do you have any other IDs?

Xenoreaper
Jun 24, 2007, 02:55 AM
Yeah but they are a lot lower level I have a purplenum ramar and a viridia racast and a viridia fonewerl. the fonewerl is the highest level 165 lotsa time there

thanks again for putting effort into helping me I found this blue ring and its better than anything else that i've found or than what the shop offers so im using it but i will try to get the stand still shield. Im using a Tripolic shield now but its only five more points for defense and a little less evp. also i just found a red handgun in the caves but that pofuilly slime is very hard to find the rare. I use my yamato + 60 to freeze him them shatter him to pieces

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xenoreaper on 2007-06-24 01:00 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xenoreaper on 2007-06-24 12:59 ]</font>