PDA

View Full Version : BBA HELP!

Heresme89
Dec 17, 2002, 09:55 PM
I have my bba set up on manual and try to log onto pso but im usually only on for 15 min before I get booted off. I try moving my isp up or down a few but that never works so can any one give me answers?

Tavia
Dec 18, 2002, 12:35 PM
How are you connecting to the internet with your GC? When you say "manual", do you mean that you inputted your ISP login and password under the PPPoE option?

Heresme89
Dec 18, 2002, 06:55 PM
I dont have a password so i use the second one (not ppoe)

Heresme89
Dec 18, 2002, 11:08 PM
Okay here is the deal: I have bought a bba for gc and have been using it for awhile but I always get dc'ed after a couple of minutes on the manual static. Anyway on my pc Ive have been using automatic everything. Okay but when I use dchp on gc I always get error 102 or url is not recieved. Oh I have mediacom highspeed internet with no routers or hubs.

Tavia
Dec 26, 2002, 12:51 AM
Hmmm... I would recommend calling your service provider and asking for their advice. Most of them are aware by now of online console gaming and do know how to help you. (However, some have no idea that the GameCube goes online -- one BellSouth representative said "I've never heard of that system going online, you must have a pre-release or whatever." It was amusing.) Just tell them you have a videogame system, like an XBox, and that you need their aid.

Really, you'll probably have to set an IP even though your computer detects one automatically, if your computers connect through DHCP. You don't have to input your login and password when you sign on for your computers, right?