PDA

View Full Version : Fortetecher technics

Jaspaller
Jun 25, 2007, 11:33 AM
I created my fortetecher thinking that I would have enough room for all the Photon arts plus ones for a long bow (and possibly card). I bought pretty much every technic there is to buy (except for the PA frag ones). I need to get rid of some though.

What are the Technics I should keep and which ones I should get rid of? I was thinking possibly some of the Dam spells (Damfoie, Damdiga, Dammegid) to start off with.

JAFO22000
Jun 25, 2007, 01:48 PM
Keep the ones you use, discard the ones you don't.

kevington
Jun 25, 2007, 01:57 PM
Personally, I love the Dam series. I got rid of Zonde and really don't miss it. I also got rid of light bow bullets.

Sychosis
Jun 25, 2007, 02:52 PM
The dam techs are going to be huge after AotI is released as an excellent source of SE4 (except for Dammegid which I assume is only going to the laughable SE3 Infection).

If you need to get rid of techs the ones *I* would get rid of if I had to, in order:

Barta
Zonde
Gifoie
Gibarta

Alkaar
Jun 25, 2007, 03:10 PM
On 2007-06-25 11:48, JAFO22000 wrote:
Keep the ones you use, discard the ones you don't.

Just like JAFO said, overwrite the technics you dont use often or at all.

I find Zonde, Gibarta and Gifoie useless since I never use those technics.

JAFO22000
Jun 25, 2007, 03:58 PM
...and I find Gibarta and Gifoie close to priceless; definitely not something I would want to give up!

Again, it's all based on playstyle and personal preference. I don't really use noszonde and nosmegid much but others love them....

Soukosa
Jun 25, 2007, 04:21 PM
Much like how I love Barta and Zonde. So yeah, don't ask for other people's opinions but just try them all out and see what you like.

SolomonGrundy
Jun 25, 2007, 04:39 PM
I'd dump nosumegid, zonde, either gidiga, or radiga (with no SE, you can just pick the one that fits your playstyle best), and either gibarta, or rabarta (there are 3 barta-class techs with freeze 3 at 21+, and either damfoie, gifoie or rafoie (again, overlap of SE).

based of the enemies we have now? I'd dump radiga, gibarta, and damfoie.

MSAksion
Jun 25, 2007, 05:30 PM
GiFoie - Burning six enemies around you is NOT as good as Damufoie. Gi series take forever to level up to 21, and thats when it burns as good as DamuFoie which is always burn 3. Damufoie does insane damage and can light up an entire squad of small enemies. Damufoie is pretty powerful too and works well even on FIRE enemies for Damage over Time.

Barta & Zonde are complete waste of PA Space. Keep the RAbarta/zonde, GIbarta/zonde, and damubarta at least.

Lightning = GiZonde and Ra Zonde are the two lightning techs you want. Use Razonde as your main Lightning over Zonde.

Darkness = DamuMegid - is ridiculous Status 2 Infection. Carry a DARKNESS BOW and get it to 21+ as quick as possible for long range infection.

Earth = is ridiculously powerful. I myself stopped using GiDiga even though its insanely powerful. RaDiga serves my purpose for hitting 3 enemies. DamuDiga is good but i can go without it. At least its Poison 3 unlike DamuMegid Infection 2. I'd use Diga, Radiga, NosDiga, and DIZAS to replace GIdiga.

for Bows & Cards - if at all keep LIGHT and DARK bows and a LIGHT card at least. There is only one unreleased LIGHT attack TECH, so i have both a LIGHT BOW and a LIGHT CARD to deal with Gaozroans. Darkness Bow is for reliable infection.

Jaspaller
Jun 25, 2007, 06:11 PM
Well I guess I'm pretty convinced for Zonde and Barta so far. Dammegid I'll probably get rid of as well, there aren't many enemies that I run into that I need to kill with that.

Alright, thanks. I'll be looking forward to more responses if anyone else voices their opinion on Technics.

WolfBlade
Jun 26, 2007, 04:54 AM
I kept all Tech, but for bow n card i onlykeep some bullets, ice mostly

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 26, 2007, 02:05 PM
Personally, I'm planning on going with the simple, Ra, and Gi variants of every element. The only Dam-tech I see myself ever using is Dumbarta, since the rest are too situational for my liking. Nosediga will probably be the only Nos-tech I get.

But yeah, Barta and Zonde are slow to level, but are definitely worth it.