PDA

View Full Version : SEGA Cracking down on cloning...

mj23thegoat
Feb 26, 2001, 09:01 PM
i was in a room with a friend and he was cloning Luck Material and Mind Material galore. he cloned a few special weapons ie. C-Bringers Rifle, S-beats blades, Devil/Battle and Devil/Technique. he dropped the weapons for me to pick up and the devil/technique he dropped appeared as Priest Mind +2 but to him it was Devil/Technique. it was weird because he was trying to clone it and it wasnt working. Maybe sega put locks on some items so they cant be cloned. i dunno...late

Jihatsu
Feb 26, 2001, 09:42 PM
I don't think so.. perhaps it was that one single item he just cloned wrong. Everything else turned up fine to you and him, right?

mj23thegoat
Feb 26, 2001, 09:58 PM
he cloned all the items he wanted about 5 or 6 times and that one item didnt make a copy of itself at all. he was gettin mad because he thought he forgot to clone it but he realized that something was weird. he asked me and another guy what the devil technique appeared to me and this other guy and we both responded with priest mind +2. weird shiet

Roaddogg
Feb 26, 2001, 10:06 PM
Guys i wanted to dupe some items can tell me the best way without losing any saves
I want to sell my boy an extra justy 23+9
i don't want my actual hard earned items and money to be gone....thanks a lot

TheHangedMan
Feb 27, 2001, 04:33 AM
Possibly a bug with /technique units? I was setting up a trade for a god/technique, and when the other person dropped it, they swore it was a god/technique, but to me and the other person there it was a priest/mind. Even upon starting another game, they insisted it said god/technique for them, and it still said priest/mind for me & the other person.