PDA

View Full Version : Um I need help...

zer01717
Jun 25, 2007, 11:56 AM
So a couple of months ago my Dad's credit card expired, and my account was put on hold. My parents said I couldn't subscribe agian till school was over (even though I didn't pay that often haha). Anyways I logged on to my playsega account, and I dont know what to do next. For example do I cancel my last subscription? Would it delete my characters? or do I reactivate it some how?

Alamar
Jun 25, 2007, 12:02 PM
You should post this in the tech support. I'm sure you can find the help you need there.

zer01717
Jun 25, 2007, 12:24 PM
I just want to know if I click the "cancel subscription" button will i lose my characters? or will it reactivate my old account?

DikkyRay
Jun 25, 2007, 12:26 PM
Do not worry!
You WILL NOT lose your characters. If you cancel and resubscribe, nothing happens

GunnerGoddess
Jun 25, 2007, 12:27 PM
lol nothing happens yet sega says they delete em after 3 months http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

JAFO22000
Jun 25, 2007, 12:29 PM
On 2007-06-25 10:26, DikkyRay wrote:
Do not worry!
You WILL NOT lose your characters. If you cancel and resubscribe, nothing happens

Not 100% correct....nothing HAS happened to those who cancelled. If you read your TOS though, I believe there is a set time that your characters will still be available after cancelling your subscription. Even though they probably won't, ST could hypothetically go in after this time period and delete all of your information.

DikkyRay
Jun 25, 2007, 12:31 PM
On 2007-06-25 10:29, JAFO22000 wrote:

On 2007-06-25 10:26, DikkyRay wrote:
Do not worry!

Not 100% correct....nothing HAS happened to those who cancelled. If you read your TOS though, I believe there is a set time that your characters will still be available after cancelling your subscription. Even though they probably won't, ST could hypothetically go in after this time period and delete all of your information.

Eh...neverr eally read the TOS don't tell
But yea, mines been gone for almost 2 months, when i re-subscribed there they were

zer01717
Jun 25, 2007, 12:36 PM
Now it says "pending cancel". It also says if you want to reactivate your account press the "resume subsription" button...only problem is there is no "resume subscription" button. grrr arg bleh

DikkyRay
Jun 25, 2007, 12:40 PM
Hmm?
Pending canceltion- it takes about 24 hours before it completely cancels. The resume subsrciption box should b on the main page.
If you are still having troubles, i can give ya a screencap of what it should look like

Silver_Wyrm
Jun 25, 2007, 01:43 PM
as an important ntoe, their billign site doesnt completely work, after it fully cancels and when you eventually resubscribe, do NOT use the "resubscribe" button or it has a high chance of not working. Use the "New subscription" (accoutn must be fully cancelled) to reactivate, you will *not* lose your chars as they are tied to your master account.

PS: I reactivated after 6months and my chars were still there, so dont worry.