PDA

View Full Version : Version 1 screenshots...

oxxjuniorxxo
Dec 17, 2002, 10:53 PM
I figured if your interested. I have a pic wit a good shot of Rico. when she flies out of faltz. This is the archive that I made after playing version one back in its day. I just figured that Id let you see it. by the way, dont ask me about those weapons...Back then I was a bad boy, but I can only promise that this time will be different, and that none of that will be done by me. It pisses me off to think of it, hope that none of you take me as an @$$hole now. Well there ya go, peace

Sorry again, but hey, they are cool shots...and yes...All taken from the game none edited.

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/juniorspso/pics1.html

oxxjuniorxxo
Dec 17, 2002, 10:54 PM
oh and at the bottom that was my skateboarder... Hows that for an animation??? I happend to LOVE THAT.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Robantifast
Dec 23, 2002, 03:55 PM
Haha oh yes I remember the weapon creation in ver. 1...that was fun for about a week heh. This brings back good memories...in fact, I think I've seen your page before. I think my favorite created weapon was making a Dragon Slayer swing like a Double Saber. That was fun. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

oxxjuniorxxo
Dec 23, 2002, 04:24 PM
Not sure what the weapon creator was, but I do remember that after the hacking started in that game all hell broke lose,and I don't want that to happen again. January is going to suck when action replay is released. Games are no longer fun. Thats why Version 1 got bored....People like....me...I will never hack again. Takes the fun away. Oh well, I can't take back the past, so I will just worry about the future. PSO episode I & II for me will be all legit. I even started playing Version 2 for DC again, and I am at lvl 56 Whitill (RAmar) all legit. My weapons may suck, but the point is that I GOT THEM! =D

Siegfried
Dec 23, 2002, 04:24 PM
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... What? Twin Double Sabres? Twin Soul Eaters? How, when, where, how again? I'm buying you...a pizza!

oxxjuniorxxo
Dec 23, 2002, 04:26 PM
Dude, those were hacked, and I am sorry for doing so, I just hope that it doesnt happen again, read my previous post, wit my explanation... =(

Robantifast
Dec 23, 2002, 06:23 PM
Heh whoa sorry for starting this up...I'm probly just making it worse by commenting but I just wanted to apologize if this is annoying you. I'm playing Legit on GC as well, although later I might snag a Pro Action Replay and screw around with a new character. Don't hack everyone, it should only be used to prolong replay value of a game that has become boring. Which, I'm sorry to say, can happen to PSO. I takes a while tho. I'd prefer everyone would hack offline, because you don't disturb other players this way. What you do offline is your business. It's not a moral issue, it's an issue of fun. JunioR I'm glad you're not gonna hack maybe we can hook up when I get my game online. Peace everyone.

Sapphire87
Dec 23, 2002, 07:54 PM
You may know this already, but if you beat version 2 on Ultimate, you'll see some pretty good closing shots of Rico, including one where she's a little girl being trained by her father. Since her skin exists in the game, I'm sure Sonic Team had plans to put her in a actual future quest, similiar to what they did with Sonic and his friends.

oxxjuniorxxo
Dec 23, 2002, 10:47 PM
On 2002-12-23 15:23, Robantifast wrote:
Heh whoa sorry for starting this up...I'm probly just making it worse by commenting but I just wanted to apologize if this is annoying you. I'm playing Legit on GC as well, although later I might snag a Pro Action Replay and screw around with a new character. Don't hack everyone, it should only be used to prolong replay value of a game that has become boring. Which, I'm sorry to say, can happen to PSO. I takes a while tho. I'd prefer everyone would hack offline, because you don't disturb other players this way. What you do offline is your business. It's not a moral issue, it's an issue of fun. JunioR I'm glad you're not gonna hack maybe we can hook up when I get my game online. Peace everyone.

Dude I thank you for bringing it up, it shows me that other people are even interested in some of my doing...even though it was wrong, No hard feelings. I don't mind talking about anything, as long as it takes some time, and makes X-mas closer there for I can play my Cube... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif HELL YEAH

Peace

oxxjuniorxxo
Dec 23, 2002, 11:00 PM
Hey, Robantifast. By the way, hookin up when u get online would be sweeeet. I already have the game, system, Broadband adapter, Cable modem, and server, and all that sh!t, so I am good to go. I just promised my parents that there will be no addiction gaming and no Cube till after Christmas, cas last year I was like a zombie. It was fun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

When you get online, either email me, or AIM me and we hook up.

Also, if you hack offline, that is fine by me, and your buisness(If you like making games boring by the minute). But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, DO NOT BRING IT TO THE REST OF THE WORLD. =D